http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Artyom_MarkovicLevel:
17Date:
27/10/2016Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Rev_ReignsScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/xZAzFhW.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I've appealed before but if I look back I didn't really have a valid reason in my opinion so I'll start again. I was straight muted for "Trolling" and the reason not to unmute me because I should know the rules at my level. Anyway I've made some screenshots of people who are even higher level than me and they didn't get muted/warned, sometimes the admins even laughed at them for "abusing" newbie chat.
http://i.imgur.com/iLDnx84.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lzsxEz8.png
I'm not sure what level Arthur_Rizzi is but she's about 30 I think, how come they don't get muted/warned. I don't really thinks this is fair and that's why I think I need to be unmuted.

P.S I would accept a warn but a perm-mute for a 1 time incident is a little over the top I think.Additional Information:

Bella
11th November 2016, 01:17 PM
I denied this before, it's not going to change.

Callum
11th November 2016, 01:17 PM
Pending Reggie(Rev), I'd like to see what he has to say.

Damian_Fiago
11th November 2016, 02:33 PM
I denied this before, it's not going to change.

I know you've denied this but I just want to ask you if you think it's fair that I get muted while the other abusing people don't get any punishment at all. I hope this can change your mind.

bini
11th November 2016, 04:35 PM
Not sure about Arthur, but I am pretty sure William was muted after "tutututututututututuuu"
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?227252-05-11-2016-William-McPutter-s-Mute-Appeal

Callum
11th November 2016, 04:44 PM
Do you know the exact date this happened? Firstly, I believe it's a bit harsh considering I sometimes see helpers letting other players get away with stuff like this. You were sort of trolling but not to an extent where you should be permanently muted. Now, if you know when you were muted I could possibly help with getting you unmuted but get warned from /newb.

Kindest regards,
Megan 'Chingy' Clava

Arteaga
11th November 2016, 05:52 PM
Do you know the exact date this happened? Firstly, I believe it's a bit harsh considering I sometimes see helpers letting other players get away with stuff like this. You were sort of trolling but not to an extent where you should be permanently muted. Now, if you know when you were muted I could possibly help with getting you unmuted but get warned from /newb.

Kindest regards,
Megan 'Chingy' Clava

William McPutter was muted for that, I've doubt on Arthur's time if I was online and if I was, I am more than sure I must be tabbed or away from keyboard, every high level player that abuses, faces the same, we should be controlling offline player complaints by players with /time so we can offline warn/mute them, I will be putting this on suggestion in the next meeting, how-ever after Bella said that this is not going to change, I have nothing to say, in the sametime as Chingy said, I think let this slide this time with warnings.

Edit; He made that appeal on 27th October, not sure if that was the exact day he got muted.

Bella
11th November 2016, 06:04 PM

Kindest regards,
Megan 'Chingy' Clava

He knows the rules, he's a high enough level to know what's abuse and what's not.

Callum
11th November 2016, 06:32 PM
So it does appear that Rev was a regular helper at that time.

@Bella; I know he should know the rules but being permanently muted, I think that's harsh on him considering most of the other people would've been warned. I say we unmute him and warn him instead, pending Bellas input.

Bella
11th November 2016, 10:49 PM
So it does appear that Rev was a regular helper at that time.

@Bella; I know he should know the rules but being permanently muted, I think that's harsh on him considering most of the other people would've been warned. I say we unmute him and warn him instead, pending Bellas input.

You can decide this one, I've already given my input. If he's unmuted make sure he has the warnings he had before.

Damian_Fiago
12th November 2016, 04:07 AM
Hi,

I'm more than happy with a warn because I know I won't be doing anything like this anymore.
Thanks in advance if you decide to give me a second chance.

Oh and the date that this happened is the same as the one I posted in my appeal.

Callum
12th November 2016, 06:15 AM
Hi,

I'm more than happy with a mute because I know I won't be doing anything like this anymore.
Thanks in advance if you decide to give me a second chance.

Oh and the date that this happened is the same as the one I posted in my appeal.

Do you want to be unmuted and given a warning or would you just like to keep it this way?

If you do not want to be muted and accept our deal, ask a helper IG to unmute you and warn you afterwards. I'm glad you state that you won't do this again.

Damian_Fiago
12th November 2016, 06:31 AM
Do you want to be unmuted and given a warning or would you just like to keep it this way?

If you do not want to be muted and accept our deal, ask a helper IG to unmute you and warn you afterwards. I'm glad you state that you won't do this again.

I would gladly accept the warning instead of the mute, thank you. :)

Elmo
12th November 2016, 09:03 AM
Unmuted him from the chat and gave him another warning.

Resolved

Callum
12th November 2016, 07:21 PM
Resolved then.