Date: 26/11/2016
Your Question:
do they get striked?

BobLarson
26th November 2016, 05:08 AM
no they only get removed just like Melvin Harris :(

Bradley
26th November 2016, 05:10 AM
Well on the thread about Melvin there's a massive discussion that Melvin just gets removed, where as another probie gets striked so its totally up to the admin who deals with the punishment.

Feel free to check it out:

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?230038-Melvin-Harris-has-been-removed-from-the-Administration-team

Chris Sanchez
26th November 2016, 05:16 AM
There are no strikes for probies when they make wrong decision they are instantly removed;however, admin team doesn't follow that rule always. Probies are given chances and are told the wrongdoings.

J
26th November 2016, 05:34 AM
I suppose it's either a verbal warning or complete removal during their probation period. You've had quite a few replies above which I hope have answered your question, but I'll still go ahead and confirm.
Has your question been answered, OP?

turbo_titties
26th November 2016, 06:04 AM
I suppose it's either a verbal warning or complete removal during their probation period. You've had quite a few replies above which I hope have answered your question, but I'll still go ahead and confirm.
Has your question been answered, OP?

can this get a pending admin or smth

Armin
26th November 2016, 06:37 AM
There are no strikes for probies when they make wrong decision they are instantly removed;however, admin team doesn't follow that rule always. Probies are given chances and are told the wrongdoings.

^. Warning or removal depends upon the offense. If its a light offense we give out warning else if it's a medium/high we remove probationary admin /sadmin. Example Nash was removed for a simple insult to a player over forums.

I hope you got the answer.

Hassan Ashas
26th November 2016, 06:45 AM
^. Warning or removal depends upon the offense. If its a light offense we give out warning else if it's a medium/high we remove probationary admin /sadmin. Example Nash was removed for a simple insult to a player over forums.

I hope you got the answer.

Pending Poster

turbo_titties
26th November 2016, 07:00 AM
answered

Hassan Ashas
26th November 2016, 07:09 AM
Answered