PDA

View Full Version : [HASSAN] Troy_Bradshaw's complaint against Ramiro_Perez_Moreno

Gold
28th November 2016, 08:07 AM
Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
Troy_Bradshaw Date of incident:
28 November 2016 Helper(s) involved:
Ramiro_Perez_Moreno The rule(s) broken:
Don't know about the proper answer but think his answer is 100% correct.
Warning me and telling False answer but it's not. Evidence (SS/Video):
Source of my answer :
" Renamed SANG > DOC
Adjusted DOC colour to purple
Adjusted DOC rank names"
in here
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?229249-Development-Log-v3-5&p=1718487#post1718487

The helpers just said the internal but I just said about name.

Where where the lie come or false answer?
http://i.imgur.com/pTZXBfE.png

Chris Sanchez
28th November 2016, 08:15 AM
Ughh...I got caught abusing....

Listen up Golden. DOC has the different mapping, different duties, different ranks, different handbook, what makes it common with SANG is the location (even mapping is different). bye.

Ramiro

Victor Matteo
28th November 2016, 08:17 AM
Everything changed (without troy).

I don't see any fault on the helper.

Gold
28th November 2016, 08:18 AM
Ughh...I got caught abusing....

Listen up Golden. DOC has the different mapping, different duties, different ranks, different handbook, what makes it common with SANG is the location (even mapping is different). bye.

Ramiro

I said what I FIRST. And that is the Name change. Don't turn the story to another.

I even show the source where I found the lines and why I told that. Make any sense yet?

It's not my fault that I gave a false answer. Yes, that might be true that I didn't say exact things but I said what I saw and not a false answer at all.

A helper could PM me and show my mistake that I don't know about it properly but it doesn't mean I said the wrong answer.

Chris Sanchez
28th November 2016, 08:20 AM
I said what I FIRST. And that is the Name change. Don't turn the story to another.

I even show the source where I found the lines and why I told that. Make any sense yet?

It's not my fault that I gave a false answer. Yes, that might be true that I didn't say exact things but I said what I saw and not a false answer at all.

A helper could PM me and show my mistake that I don't know about it properly but it doesn't mean I said the wrong answer.

You yourself said that you told the wrong answer. If you don't know the correct one, keep your mouth shut.

Jendry
28th November 2016, 08:26 AM

8. Do not give false answers over /newb. If you're not sure of something, stay away from responding.

Pending Director of Public Relations Complaints ~ Hassan Eagle.

Hassan Ashas
28th November 2016, 09:04 AM
DoC is a completely different department from SANG. Other than the base, they are dissimilar from SANG.
Considering your level and time you have spent in SARP, you should be aware of that and shouldn't give any answer if you aren't sure about it. Your warning will not be removed. PM me if you have any further issue regarding this matter.
Closed.