30 November 2016 Helper(s) involved:
Bope The rule(s) broken:
Ad muted me Evidence (SS/Video):

Admin Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
Dick Black Date of the incident:
30/11/2016 The admin(s):
Bope The rule(s) broken:
Ad Muted- Evidence:

[18:50:48] Advertisement: Dick Black (8341): Xmax special-Buy a Pocket Pussy TODAY! Only 29.99 per unit- Make your lover proud again!

How the fuck is this abuse? It's Xmas time and im trying to sell pocket pussys .... (ICLY) plz tell me what i did wrong? After i posted my AD ABOUT 3 mins later i see this shit message.

[18:53:55] SMS: You are blacklisted from posting advertisements for FCC Violation, Sender: San Andreas Network (63971)
[18:54:05] You have been banned from posting ads.

I've seen A LOT worse shit posted on /ad, and nothing happened. I'm a high level i shouldn't have to pay a mil to get fkn unmuted. I wan't to know whom muted me and why. Then i'd like an apology, also once this institution is fixed i'd love to offer you a free pocket pussy for your significant other.

Blunt
30th November 2016, 09:11 PM
SAN here, no infraction please and thanks. Profanities and sexual references are FCC violations. They wouldn't allowed to be aired on such a public channel. I didn't mute you, but you can pay a fine if you find a HR, like myself, in game. I'm sure it can be discussed ICLY considering this is an IC matter. Like I've stated on previous complaints based around /blacklist

J
30th November 2016, 09:13 PM
I'll answer your question with a question, would you ever open your newspaper and see a glorious advertisement and go: "OH MY, POCKET PUSSY 42000 FOR 20 QUID? THATS GOING STRAIGHT IN MY BASKET." Nah, it's just never going to happen.

I muted you for federal communications violation, we actually had a thread that stated everything and sexual items fell under that list, however, Eric's profile has been wiped from the forums so I can no longer use that thread as a reference. Your advertisement wasn't really suitable for /ad and trust me, every time you see a person posting illegal advertisements, they ARE blacklisted. No exceptions are made.

This is an in-character situation which you should peruse by contacting the networks number you were given, you don't HAVE to /requestadunmute, you can simply roleplay with us and get it removed on certain terms.

I'm not sure why you've added this as a Helper/Admin complaint when it clearly said SAN therefore should've been a faction complaint. For Administrative reference, no abuse was made here.

Dickie
30th November 2016, 09:14 PM
They sell "Sex" toys always the time on the newspaper. Good try doe.

Kyle Young
30th November 2016, 09:14 PM
LOL SAN is the news company. Speak to them.

Jendry
3rd December 2016, 06:57 AM
Advertisement mute and newbie mute are way too different. This thread is only for complaints against public relations related to newbie chat.
Closed.