PDA

View Full Version : New Azus i3

Zenkie.
5th December 2016, 11:08 AM
Hello Helper and Player's
I want to ask if this Laptop is fitted to Gta-Samp ? and how to download a GTA on Window's 8 ? Uhm.. Can i see someone with the graphic's and etc.. ?

http://i.imgur.com/TId1LDj.jpg

Ibrahime
5th December 2016, 01:07 PM
Please post the model name as we cannot gather enough info from the picture

Wickins
5th December 2016, 01:14 PM
Next time post the model so we can actually see what the laptop possess. I was able to obtain the laptop's model though.

It is equipped with an i3 3217U (1.80GHz), obviously not the best for gaming but definitely not an issue as it is paired with an integrated intel graphics 4000. The resolution of the laptop is 1366x768 which allows me to establish a base FPS. I reckon you should be getting around 60 FPS depending on the settings you play at. With the game fully maxed out along with anti-aliasing enabled, I'd say around 30-40 FPS.

You should be fine to play GTA San Andreas on this laptop and most likely CS:GO, LoL and other mainstream non-demanding games however you will most certainly not be able to play high-end modern games.

You should save up more and getting a better laptop. Or, build your own PC which will be much better than any laptop within that price-range.

If you want to ask anything else, feel free to do so.

J
5th December 2016, 01:22 PM
Next time post the model so we can actually see what the laptop possess. I was able to obtain the laptop's model though.

It is equipped with an i3 3217U (1.80GHz), obviously not the best for gaming but definitely not an issue as it is paired with an integrated intel graphics 4000. The resolution of the laptop is 1366x768 which allows me to establish a base FPS. I reckon you should be getting around 60 FPS depending on the settings you play at. With the game fully maxed out along with anti-aliasing enabled, I'd say around 30-40 FPS.

You should be fine to play GTA San Andreas on this laptop and most likely CS:GO, LoL and other mainstream non-demanding games however you will most certainly not be able to play high-end modern games.

You should save up more and getting a better laptop. Or, build your own PC which will be much better than any laptop within that price-range.

If you want to ask anything else, feel free to do so.

Has this answered your question OP?
Pending poster 24hours.

Zenkie.
5th December 2016, 01:41 PM
thanks alot! have a nice day!

Nazario
6th December 2016, 12:44 AM
thanks alot! have a nice day!

Answered.