PDA

View Full Version : Report Crash

Harrow
7th December 2016, 10:55 AM
In-Game Name: Herbey
Date: 07/12/2016
Your Question:
This doesn't usually happen suddenly. My SAMP decided to fuck itself up and i've tried everything. Re-installing SAMP, Change the settings in the properties and all. Nothing worked unfortunately

Nazario
7th December 2016, 03:36 PM
In-Game Name: Herbey
Date: 07/12/2016
Your Question:
This doesn't usually happen suddenly. My SAMP decided to fuck itself up and i've tried everything. Re-installing SAMP, Change the settings in the properties and all. Nothing worked unfortunately

Have you try to removing/reinstalling your modifications installed?

J
7th December 2016, 03:49 PM
This happened to me a few times in the past, it's usually modification related. What's your operating system by the way? Make sure to right click both your GTA_SA.EXE and SAMP.EXE and run in compatibility for Windows 98/ME as this has also worked in the past for me.

View this, it should hopefully help you COMPLETELY remove any modifications as simply deleting/uninstalling your game does not do this.
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?204674-Guide-How-to-remove-re-appearing-modifications-after-re-installation

Pending original poster, 48 hours.

Aaron.
7th December 2016, 05:04 PM
Same thing happens to me too, try to go to 'SAMP.exe' file and set compatibility to Windows 98/ME and run it as administrator.

If it doesn't work, try re-installing the GTA SA with new copy w/o any mods, it may fix it.

Harrow
8th December 2016, 01:15 AM
I don't have any mods

Edit;I went to SAMP.exe file and set compatibility to windows 98/ME. now, SAMP itself got a report crash

Arteaga
8th December 2016, 03:39 AM
Delete each and every file, folder and even documents GTA & SAMP related, install a fresh one in a complete new directory and not in the same disk, once you delete the stuff, restart your system and then begin with the installation.

Harrow
8th December 2016, 08:20 AM
When I open SAMP.setup it's bugged not opening

Clapham
8th December 2016, 09:11 AM
When I open SAMP.setup it's bugged not opening

Can you send us a picture to see which kind of error it is?

Retro™
8th December 2016, 09:12 AM
Try opening it as administrator.

Harrow
8th December 2016, 09:30 AM
It's working now thanks matter. Answered

J
8th December 2016, 11:34 AM
It's working now thanks matter. Answered

Glad you found a solution, PM/VM me how you solved it as I'd like to know for future reference, thanks.

Answered.