PDA

View Full Version : How to restore your Gta-San Andreas when it is deleted from computer.

Anonymous®
8th December 2016, 11:24 PM
In-Game Name: Jorge_Kings
Date: 09/12/2016
Your Question:
I want help to restore my gta-San Andreas from back anyone who know about that how to restore your GTA-San Andreas from back when it is deleted from computer!!!
Kindly help me in that tho.

J
9th December 2016, 12:08 AM
If it has been deleted, you could always head to your recycle bin and right click the folder > Restore.

If it's completely gone, you'll have to install your game again by either purchasing or downloading it elsewhere, we are not allowed to give you a link on where to download it, nor are we allowed to encourage illegal downloads. So my main solution for you, is to just reinstall your game if not the above solution.

Does this answer your question?

Pending Original Poster, 24 hours.

Anonymous®
9th December 2016, 12:12 AM
If it has been deleted, you could always head to your recycle bin and right click the folder > Restore.

If it's completely gone, you'll have to install your game again by either purchasing or downloading it elsewhere, we are not allowed to give you a link on where to download it, nor are we allowed to encourage illegal downloads. So my main solution for you, is to just reinstall your game if not the above solution.

Does this answer your question?

Pending Original Poster, 24 hours.

Which game i bought it was original and it price was 50$ , and i delete it by miss clicking and i dont have it on Recycle Bin so i heared that it have software to restore files back , who know about that software name?

J
9th December 2016, 12:20 AM
Which game i bought it was original and it price was 50$ , and i delete it by miss clicking and i dont have it on Recycle Bin so i heared that it have software to restore files back , who know about that software name?

Finding it a bit difficult to understand you, so let me get this straight. You bought San Andreas for $50. You deleted it accidentally. You don't have it in the recycle bin anymore. Correct?

If that's the case, you should've bought it on either Steam or you should have physical media such as a CD, just pop that into your CDD and install it like you did before. I won't link any videos as they all contain methods on how to illegally download it, so you can do a simple youtube search yourself for something along the lines "How to install GTA SA for PC." and you'll get a few results. Follow the videos at your own discretion.

As for your last statement, I hope you're not asking anyone for an illegal download link or anything of the sort, you won't get that here as not only does it violate THIS forums TOS, it violates the VBulletin TOS also.

Did this answer your question?

Pending Original Poster, 12 hours.

Anonymous®
9th December 2016, 12:32 AM
Thank you Jerelle , yes your answer is correct , but i have to wait for other helpers what they say.

J
9th December 2016, 12:37 AM
Thank you Jerelle , yes your answer is correct , but i have to wait for other helpers what they say.

I'm going to go ahead and set this as answered as you've already stated your question was answered. I mean, other helpers could post their opinions but at the end of the day the main solution is to just reinstall San Andreas.

If you're expecting any Helper to give you a link for a download, they wouldn't do that as they'd be striked, so I'll go ahead and set this as answered for now, VM/PM me if you'd like it reopened but with a good reason.

tl;dr - reinstall gta is your answer, no helpers will give you illegal download links.

Answered!