PDA

View Full Version : GTA isn't working.

Clapham
13th December 2016, 12:48 PM
In-Game Name: Eduardo Clapham
Date: 13/12/2016
Your Question:
Well, I fucked up my GTA installing some mods.

I deleted the whole GTA and re-installed it from a RIP .rar, then, without any kind of mods, I tried to open GTA but it doesn't work.

I tried:
Run as administrator (both; GTA and SAMP).
the GTA is clean.
Tried everything.

Aaron.
13th December 2016, 01:42 PM
Which error is coming up? Any screenshot please?

Jimmy_Webzz
13th December 2016, 01:58 PM
In-Game Name: Eduardo Clapham
Date: 13/12/2016
Your Question:
Well, I fucked up my GTA installing some mods.

I deleted the whole GTA and re-installed it from a RIP .rar, then, without any kind of mods, I tried to open GTA but it doesn't work.

I tried:
Run as administrator (both; GTA and SAMP).
the GTA is clean.
Tried everything.

Can you elaborate on this "RIP .rar" thing, also is there any error prompts?

Robi Anghelina
13th December 2016, 03:54 PM
It can be related to the files that you got in that GTA directory, is this the same GTA you got from the one you got modded? And if you can, try to provide a lil bit more info about the error if you can.

Toby Maraz
13th December 2016, 05:21 PM
The best way we can help you give us a screenshot of the GTA's folder.

Clapham
13th December 2016, 09:16 PM
Ok, let's me explain you something.

I modded my GTA, it got fucked and I delete it.
Then, I used the same ripped GTA i've ever used to play but it won't opened.
There's no any kind of "crash" or "error" it just do not open up.

GTA/SAMP, when I do the .exe(s), the game never open up.

EDIT: I don't know how I did it, but, i'm able to open GTA SA game, without SAMP, when I tried to open the samp, it gave me an error and said: "gta.exe stop working" bla bla. I'm re-installing the whole GTA and let's see.

Toby Maraz
14th December 2016, 02:45 AM
Alright dude that was happened and to me too. So howIcan remember there was an file, crack I think which file was in any folder and you have to move it in the folder of the GTA. Let me check some video because I really can't remember how was the installation.

Robi Anghelina
14th December 2016, 02:49 AM
Ok, let's me explain you something.

I modded my GTA, it got fucked and I delete it.
Then, I used the same ripped GTA i've ever used to play but it won't opened.
There's no any kind of "crash" or "error" it just do not open up.

GTA/SAMP, when I do the .exe(s), the game never open up.

EDIT: I don't know how I did it, but, i'm able to open GTA SA game, without SAMP, when I tried to open the samp, it gave me an error and said: "gta.exe stop working" bla bla. I'm re-installing the whole GTA and let's see.

I say you get a new gta.exe and a new SAMP installation, maybe that will do the trick.

Clapham
14th December 2016, 11:37 AM
Tried several things, re-installed the GTA game, re-installed the SAMP, etc.

Also, it gave me two errors: while installing SAMP in my GTA folder it says something about an error which can't re-write: gtaweap3.ttf.

Then, I got this error:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/unplayer/960x960-ma093c97b887d3df60ab3f464e928e80ffc8a750e298b43ec3 719ed37d62287c17f7299bb2c6778bd.jpg

After this error shows up, re-installed everything without any kind of ENB, mod, etc. But my GTA don't open.

P.D. Help me!!!

Arteaga
14th December 2016, 12:28 PM
Install a fresh GTA SA with the samp client in a fresh directory and not in the one you usually do, if that lets you play, let me know.

Pending poster, 48 hours.

Toby Maraz
14th December 2016, 06:49 PM
There is a crack which you have to move it and extract in the folder where is the SAMO and GTA. I had the same problem at the last time when I installed GTA. You just have to find it because I can't remember. Try in the rar of the client.

Clapham
15th December 2016, 08:31 AM
Downloaded a new fresh GTA and it works.

You can close this,

Thanks for your assistance!

Hassan Ashas
15th December 2016, 09:24 AM
Answered

Jax Skadoo
5th January 2017, 10:44 AM
I have the same problem, someone check my post of that and help me please. I can't getting that