PDA

View Full Version : Samp is not working.

Kevin.
14th December 2016, 09:36 AM
In-Game Name: Kevin_Royal
Date: 14/12/2016
Your Question:
Well when i'm trying to open game it shows this problem, I tried too much ways which are shown at youtube but still getting this problem.
http://imgur.com/a/XlVb3

Josh Atwood
14th December 2016, 09:50 AM
If you could not provide or determine the reason behind the error (i.e. no crash screen/message box informing you about the crash), here are some possible methods you could try.

1. Modifications (Go to #2 if you have a clean install of GTA:SA)

1.1. Delete any recently installed mods.
1.2. Ensure there are no conflicts between mods, this usually occurs when a file overwrites that of another mod.

2. Configuration

2.1. Try running GTA:SA in Windows XP (Service Pack 2) compatibility mode. To do this you must; Locate your "gta_sa.exe" file and select it, right click and select properties, then navigate to the "Compatibility" tab. Tick on the checkbox beside "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" from the drop-down list that follows. Tick the checkbox beside "Run this program as an administrator" Repeat the same process for your "samp.exe" file.
2.2. Navigate to "Documents" and find "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder. delete it and run SAMP once again.

3. Reinstall
If all the aforementioned attempts to resolve your problem fails, the best thing you could do is to delete your GTA:SA and install it one again along with SAMP.

Victor Matteo
15th December 2016, 02:01 AM
Pending poster 48 hours.

Kevin.
15th December 2016, 04:37 AM
I already tried these steps but it still shows this problem..

ŦŔĔŚĤ
15th December 2016, 08:02 AM
Re-install GTA.

J
15th December 2016, 01:03 PM
Are you still having this problem, OP? I've just seen this thread and I'll post a better explanation for you soon, but firstly.

Have you tried downgrading your GTA to version 1.0?
Does your Singplayer work fine or does it throw an error similar if not the same as above?

Pending Original Poster, 48 hours.

Salvador
15th December 2016, 10:36 PM
Poster please post a screen shot of your GTA SA game folder please.

Jimmy_Webzz
15th December 2016, 11:35 PM
Poster please post a screen shot of your GTA SA game folder please.

Yeah we need this, that error is sometimes related to some specific programs

Callum
16th December 2016, 05:48 AM
What version is your GTA SA? Run it as an administrator. Also, let us know if the problem has just occurred randomly or when you've done something.

Sanrio
17th December 2016, 04:21 AM
I found this from the forum.

Crashfix.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/file/2jdcab5o26rb0oh/0.248_W8_Crashfix.zip)

Try it out I think it should works.

Lisher
17th December 2016, 09:51 PM
Try to re-install all of your GTA SA files. Also, try to update your windows or something.

Aaron.
18th December 2016, 02:59 AM
Well, the same thing Eduardo Clapham was having & he re-download the whole installation files (.rar etc) and that worked for him.

I suggest you to re-download the GTA San Andreas using google & SAMP from official website.(here (https://www.sa-mp.com/download.php))

Makkonen
18th December 2016, 03:50 AM
Download gta_sa.exe 1.2V US

Kevin.
18th December 2016, 06:18 AM
I will try this all Thanks for helping you may close now...

Hassan Ashas
18th December 2016, 06:22 AM
Answered
VM/PM me or any other section moderator to get this re-opened.