PDA

View Full Version : Profile.

Robicheaux
16th December 2016, 11:28 PM
In-Game Name: Paul_Rosenberg
Date: 17/12/2016
Your Question:
I've seen some people with different themes, fonts and colours of their profiles. Dk you have to donate for that or you do it yourself? If we do it ourselves, tell me how to do it please. Thanks!

Rev Reigns
17th December 2016, 02:54 AM
I think there's a time limit, or post limit afterwhat the forums provides you the ability to customize your profile with themes and colors as I myself am not available to see the customization icon on my profile, how so ever to enable(un-hide) that icon and ability, proceed to General Settings, scroll down and tick out Show User Customization box;
http://i.imgur.com/cW9tKkG.png

Once you've it enabled, you'll be able to see the icon when you go to your profile, but if you're not able to see it, then it's probably due to being new to forums or there is some sort of post requirements before one would be able to use that feature, as I am also not able to use it, for further confirmation, lets wait for a helper to reply here.

Tyson Marshall
17th December 2016, 03:46 AM
From what I've seen normal players don't have this only Silver VIP, Gold VIP, Retired Adminstrators, Old school Veterans and the pre 2009 ones. There could be more.
Hope that answered your question

Jendry
17th December 2016, 03:08 PM
From what I've seen normal players don't have this only Silver VIP, Gold VIP, Retired Adminstrators, Old school Veterans and the pre 2009 ones. There could be more.
Hope that answered your question

The usergroups above are able to costumize their profiles.
Is your question answered? Pending Player.

Robicheaux
18th December 2016, 12:26 AM
The usergroups above are able to costumize their profiles.
Is your question answered? Pending Player.
Alright, thanks.

Answered.

J
18th December 2016, 01:17 AM
Alright, thanks.

Answered.

Bronze VIP works too, glad you found an answer.

Answered!