22 December 2016 Helper(s) involved:
Chingy The rule(s) broken:
Unprofessionalism
Sexual Harassment Evidence (SS/Video):
http://image.prntscr.com/image/7e90f3d61dd0453683d7f571a5a18f05.png
Extreme unprofessional behaviour and a bad role model for the server

Callum
21st December 2016, 11:59 PM
It's basically me asking a question, you said I was to fuck my mum. I'd rather not to that so I simply said what I said. The fact that I said beforehand than you'd fc me proves that you and Jenko are actually baiting me constantly. You both should be punished.

Just
22nd December 2016, 12:00 AM
It's basically me asking a question, you said I was to fuck my mum. I'd rather not to that so I simply said what I said. The fact that I said beforehand than you'd fc me proves that you and Jenko are actually baiting me constantly. You both should be punished.

You're not asking a question. You said "let me molest you instead" that is not a question. You don't know the type of shit I've been through IRL, buddy. As a helper you should not be behaving that way, calling people racist names and sexually harassing them. You know if I sent this shit to the police you'd get locked up for like 10 years or something, right? Jog on, kiddo

Callum
22nd December 2016, 12:04 AM
You're not asking a question. You said "let me molest you instead" that is not a question. You don't know the type of shit I've been through IRL, buddy. As a helper you should not be behaving that way, calling people racist names and sexually harassing them. You know if I sent this shit to the police you'd get locked up for like 10 years or something, right? Jog on, kiddo

"Let me", that's the key word. It's not me saying I am going to molest you. So in other words, I wouldn't be molesting anyone. It's also not sexual harrsament so you jog on. You're calling me a racist name too, kiddo.

http://i.imgur.com/IuB2FYl.png

Just
22nd December 2016, 12:06 AM
"Let me", that's the key word. It's not me saying I am going to molest you. So in other words, I wouldn't be molesting anyone. It's also not sexual harrsament so you jog on. You're calling me a racist name too, kiddo.

http://i.imgur.com/IuB2FYl.png

I'm not a helper though. I'm not obliged to uphold any standards of professionalism but you are, kiddo. Sorry, but I just want a better SARP and people like you are ruining it. Anymore insults and I'm sending your sexual harassment to the police and you will probably be arrested for 10 years or something.

Callum
22nd December 2016, 12:08 AM
I'm not a helper though. I'm not obliged to uphold any standards of professionalism but you are, kiddo. Sorry, but I just want a better SARP and people like you are ruining it. Anymore insults and I'm sending your sexual harassment to the police and you will probably be arrested for 10 years or something.

I just don't think I will be arrested though. You want a better sarp? Leave then. You are baiting me and just you wait for a new rule to be implemented about insulting helpers.

Bella
22nd December 2016, 12:08 AM
@ Poster you shouldn't be starting shit with people then turning around and fc'ing them

@ Megan being a helper you're suppose to be a ro model for other players, i understand it can be aggravating when people talk shit but just ignore them this is the internet people talk shit, ignore it and move on.

Callum
22nd December 2016, 12:09 AM
@ Poster you shouldn't be starting shit with people then turning around and fc'ing them

@ Megan being a helper you're suppose to be a ro model for other players, i understand it can be aggravating when people talk shit but just ignore them this is the internet people talk shit, ignore it and move on.

He's clearly trying to have me removed. He's tried to bait me like 3 times now. The thing about this complaint is that I never said anything wrong to him.

Bella
22nd December 2016, 12:11 AM
He's clearly trying to have me removed. He's tried to bait me like 3 times now. The thing about this complaint is that I never said anything wrong to him.

I would be the first to admit if you were wrong, IMO this isn't strike worthy considering he's "Baiting" you. but in the future if anyone insults you just don't pay them any attention and add them to your ignore list.

Closed

JENKO
22nd December 2016, 12:13 AM
Awesome work Queen B!

Just
22nd December 2016, 12:29 AM
I would be the first to admit if you were wrong, IMO this isn't strike worthy considering he's "Baiting" you. but in the future if anyone insults you just don't pay them any attention and add them to your ignore list.

Closed

hmmm both _clava? seems fishy

Hassan Ashas
22nd December 2016, 12:35 AM
hmmm both _clava? seems fishy
It has nothing to do with Bella being Clava or whatever.
The matter was discussed within the whole PR and then a final decision was made.
Closed