PDA

View Full Version : Cannot post an application for a faction

Aurea
30th December 2016, 04:55 PM
EVERYtime I proceed my application, it's says "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.". I've checked it numerous times, but there's no faults in it. The forums are just messed up. How can I solve this???????????????????

Aaron.
30th December 2016, 05:33 PM
Are you copying the matter and just pasting it?

Just add a character or letter, it will work or I assume that is a forum bug.

Aurea
30th December 2016, 05:35 PM
Are you copying the matter and just pasting it?

Just add a character or letter, it will work or I assume that is a forum bug.

I'm copying it from a word document, it's not plagarized for sure. Should I just add a letter in the end or?

Aaron.
30th December 2016, 05:44 PM
I'm copying it from a word document, it's not plagarized for sure. Should I just add a letter in the end or?

Add (.) Or something then click preview post, that is how it worked for me when I use to post rp log from log txt file.

Aurea
30th December 2016, 05:48 PM
Add (.) Or something then click preview post, that is how it worked for me when I use to post rp log from log txt file.

I'm adding a (.), still won't let me proceed. Says the same 1 character thing.

EDIT; I've tried with "yes" in every question, however it says the same.

Aaron.
30th December 2016, 05:58 PM
I'm adding a (.), still won't let me proceed. Says the same 1 character thing.

EDIT; I've tried with "yes" in every question, however it says the same.

Which app you are posting?

Kyle Young
30th December 2016, 06:02 PM
This happens to people the odd time, I have no idea why. I've seen it happen with the FBI application twice separately.

Aurea
30th December 2016, 06:03 PM
This happens to people the odd time, I have no idea why. I've seen it happen with the FBI application twice separately.

Yeah now third time you see it.
Every time I preview it, only these questions are magically empty. In addition, I answered them all before previewing.
http://i.imgur.com/G8FvoNT.jpg

edit; no solutions?

Nazario
31st December 2016, 03:10 AM
Yeah now third time you see it.
Every time I preview it, only these questions are magically empty. In addition, I answered them all before previewing.
http://i.imgur.com/G8FvoNT.jpg

edit; no solutions?

Put any words in every questions, and send your answers in the TnR(Recruiter who handle applications), and they will fix your application.
This could help you out.

Aaron.
31st December 2016, 04:11 AM
Put any words in every questions, and send your answers in the TnR(Recruiter who handle applications), and they will fix your application.
This could help you out.

As player said, just inform the TNR of FBI to handle this out, I am not getting issue.

Pending player - 24 hours.

Ravin
31st December 2016, 04:12 AM
This problem is for me too.

Samuel Wyatt
31st December 2016, 04:27 AM
Do NOT copy anything from word document or wherever you are working with your app. biography or something... Here's a solution, just put random letter on each of the questions then send your application. Afterwhich, go to EDIT your application and fix your app, also you can copy paste your work this time.

Ravin
31st December 2016, 04:32 AM
Do NOT copy anything from word document or wherever you are working with your app. biography or something... Here's a solution, just put random letter on each of the questions then send your application. Afterwhich, go to EDIT your application and fix your app, also you can copy paste your work this time.

Whoa that's owsm.

Lord Marshall
31st December 2016, 08:39 AM
Tyoe in the biography lane: "1" and post then edit it with your answer.

Aaron.
31st December 2016, 08:42 AM

Try this one if its working or not.

Pending - 12 hours.

Aurea
31st December 2016, 10:24 AM
Tyoe in the biography lane: "1" and post then edit it with your answer.

Whoa that's owsm.

This problem is for me too.

This could help you out.

As player said, just inform the TNR of FBI to handle this out, I am not getting issue.

Pending player - 24 hours.

Try this one if its working or not.

Pending - 12 hours.

I've tried it 1000 times, it doesn't work. If I insert a D in each question, I can preview it. However, if I put D or Yes or FBI YES, and then my answers it still doesn't work. So annoying.

Edit; Please tell me a few TnR's for the Bureau.

Aaron.
31st December 2016, 11:36 AM
I've tried it 1000 times, it doesn't work. If I insert a D in each question, I can preview it. However, if I put D or Yes or FBI YES, and then my answers it still doesn't work. So annoying.

here it is.

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/member.php?43940-Vidojkovic

Nazario
31st December 2016, 11:37 AM

Then put any letters on it, and the FBI Director is Kyle McLeod(Vidojkovic).

Aurea
31st December 2016, 11:37 AM
here it is.

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/member.php?43940-Vidojkovic

i pmed him the answers, beforehand. but thanks.

answered

Bella
31st December 2016, 04:41 PM

Normally this works...

i pmed him the answers, beforehand. but thanks.

answered

Answered