PDA

View Full Version : I need a good FPS counter.

Jacob Price
9th January 2017, 02:11 PM
In-Game Name: Edmundo Gonzalez
Date: 09/01/2017
Your Question:
So I've been looking around and I can't find anything that is quite good. I don't like fraps or bandicam or even dxtory. I'd appreciate it if you could give me some.

RexteR
9th January 2017, 02:24 PM
Try Mirillis Action, however you might get a heart attack trying to find a crack for it.

Wickins
9th January 2017, 05:32 PM
MSI Afterburner has a dank monitoring system which allows you to see your FPS, GPU temps, CPU temps and usages. I love it.

RexteR
9th January 2017, 08:20 PM
MSI Afterburner has a dank monitoring system which allows you to see your FPS, GPU temps, CPU temps and usages. I love it.

Yes, this one too, but it takes a big part of the screen so it's kinda meh.

Ezi Royal
9th January 2017, 09:36 PM
Yes, this one too, but it takes a big part of the screen so it's kinda meh.

You'll get used to it.

Clapham
9th January 2017, 10:16 PM
Pending player - 24 hours.

Jacob Price
10th January 2017, 03:05 AM
Pending player - 24 hours.

After I finish school I'll try the MSI afterburner one, if that doesn't work I'll try what Rexter suggested.

Jimmy_Webzz
10th January 2017, 05:55 AM
After I finish school I'll try the MSI afterburner one, if that doesn't work I'll try what Rexter suggested.

Try rivatuner, OR if you want one that specifically for SAMP you can get the mod STATDISPLAY

Your looking for a plain simple fps counter right? Then afterburner is not for you

Aaron.
10th January 2017, 09:50 AM

Alright, extending 1 day more since you need some time to fix it.

Pending - 48 hours.

Jacob Price
10th January 2017, 12:51 PM
So I tried MSI afterburner, it's not really my thing. Same with rivatuner, I actually found a program called Razer Cortex which works well too.

You can close this now, thanks for all the help.

Clapham
10th January 2017, 12:59 PM
So I tried MSI afterburner, it's not really my thing. Same with rivatuner, I actually found a program called Razer Cortex which works well too.

You can close this now, thanks for all the help.

Answered.