PDA

View Full Version : Lagging hard.

Darren Fox
4th February 2017, 07:14 PM
In-Game Name: Darren Fox Jr
Date: 01/01/2016
Your Question:
So I have this shitty lag after reinstalling gta sa from a shitty website.

I removed all mods but i still lag so hard whenever im not inside an interior although when i enter at anything lags goes away and game goes smoothly
How can i fix it?

Sieger
4th February 2017, 07:45 PM
Lower your resolution and other things in settings. You can also try re-downloading the game.

Kennedy
4th February 2017, 07:47 PM
re-download the game.

Demetrius.
4th February 2017, 07:48 PM
Make sure frame limiter is off on your settings.

Darren Fox
4th February 2017, 07:56 PM
I got no good websites to download gta from as i removed samp and gta on 2016

Any idea?

Josh Atwood
4th February 2017, 09:05 PM
Well, mind listing down your PC specs?

Jesus Salonga
4th February 2017, 10:21 PM
Darren, please provide SS'es of the following:
• PC specifications
• In game settings

J
4th February 2017, 10:41 PM
Some good suggestions here so far, I'm interested in seeing your specifications too. Few questions.

Current operating system?
Average ping? (You can check this in-game via TAB)
PC specifications? (You can use Speccy 'https://www.piriform.com/speccy' if you don't know how to obtain that information)

Get back to us and we'll offer you a few possible solutions,

pending poster 24 hours.

Lord Virus
4th February 2017, 10:57 PM
Dodgy website.

Get a better copy

Leon.
5th February 2017, 05:55 AM
frame limiter off
anti aliasing off
visual fx low

Gangsta_James
5th February 2017, 06:09 AM
Close all of your background software's from your desktop & change your settings to the lowest possible

Did it work?

Or.. Remove or turn off the software's that runs in the background.. for example, I have. Bluestacks, & sometimes it will crash your PC or slow your performance because that software is running on the background..

Or.. Scan any viruses & Malware's from your computer.. They're always running on your background.. And, slows down of your performance even you close all of your running software's.

Did it also work that one?

Darren Fox
5th February 2017, 08:30 AM
Is this PC specifications?

http://prntscr.com/e4qz6a

๑۩۞|KoKo|۞۩๑
5th February 2017, 08:55 AM
Is this PC specifications?

http://prntscr.com/e4qz6a

cpu and ram are very good to run it, it has nothing to do with those,what about your gpu?

edit: list it here to see whether the problem with gpu or something else

Darren Fox
5th February 2017, 09:02 AM
Now whenever I click on the green arrow on samp it doesnt let me get in game nor the game pops up....

KingDavid
5th February 2017, 09:09 AM
Download good FPS or use IMG tool and use "Rebulid", maybe you added a mod using it.

Darren Fox
5th February 2017, 09:15 AM
Any link that could help me? I'd be thankful or a youtube video maybe? I tried everything

KingDavid
5th February 2017, 09:23 AM
Go to YouTube and type "how to download gta full version for free mediafire", choose any video and click on "Description" and you'll see a link, open it and download GTA.

J
6th February 2017, 12:22 AM
Now whenever I click on the green arrow on samp it doesnt let me get in game nor the game pops up....

Have you installed any modifications to your game by any chance? After everything I've read from you so far it screams 'bad modification' to me, I'd have a look at uninstalling and reinstalling your San Andreas as it's most likely corrupted.

Looking into a solution out of San Andreas, I'd recommend doing an anti-virus scan just in case, I recommend malwarebytes; you can download it free blow.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

If you don't have any modifications installed, I'd still recommend completely uninstalling your game and reinstalling it as it definitely seems corrupted and problematic, where are you downloading it from?

Also, does your game throw any errors? Usually if it doesn't open it'll still throw an error or two and if it doesn't, is it open within your task manager? Tell me how you get on.

Pending player - extended 48 hours.

Darren Fox
6th February 2017, 09:34 AM
Wel, answered I guess but I am still lagging.

Aaron.
6th February 2017, 03:58 PM
Wel, answered I guess but I am still lagging.

Answered upon request.

If you want to reopen, VM me, I will reopen for you.