PDA

View Full Version : Lag and i can't see skin in gta samp

Jack Donor
22nd March 2017, 01:37 PM
In-Game Name: Jack_Donor
Date: 22/03/2017
Your Question:
Hey guys, i have guadalinex edu system but the problem is i cant play good gta there is many lag and i can't see my skin and others one is very lag, help with patch or somethings
http://i.imgur.com/Hbo1vAZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/ofh97n6.png

Markus
22nd March 2017, 02:25 PM
Hey there,
The GTA:SA version you are having might be corruptrd and missing some dff and txd files, therefote you need to install a new one from any torrent website ( I will give you one on skype as de are not allowed to share cracked links here according to the forum rules)
If reinstalling the game dors not work, try lowering your graphic settings.
If you ever need anything else please do not hesitate to PM me or any other helper, glad I could help, have a good one!

Jack Donor
23rd March 2017, 06:12 AM
Someone help me please i need patch or something, i can't see nobody ( No skins arround ) and there is many lag, low FPS

Why i can't see my skin and others , shit

William Vulcano
23rd March 2017, 07:36 AM
Someone help me please i need patch or something, i can't see nobody ( No skins arround ) and there is many lag, low FPS

Why i can't see my skin and others , shit

Go to GTA file, uninstall SAMP online. And re install it, this might help try doing it.

Jack Donor
23rd March 2017, 11:13 AM
Go to GTA file, uninstall SAMP online. And re install it, this might help try doing it.

nope, it's gta sa problems not samp :)

Gangsta_James
25th March 2017, 12:44 AM
Try reinstalling it. If it does not work,

Try installing Windows 7.. Maybe your OS is not perfect for gaming.

Note: guadalinex edu is used for business and from schools.. In my thinking, you must set the settings to the lowest possible..

Jack Donor
25th March 2017, 07:46 AM
Try reinstalling it. If it does not work,

Try installing Windows 7.. Maybe your OS is not perfect for gaming.

Note: guadalinex edu is used for business and from schools.. In my thinking, you must set the settings to the lowest possible..

Exactly, i need to install windows, thank you guys, answered.

Nazario
27th March 2017, 03:45 AM
Answered.