PDA

View Full Version : Denied application

David Hadres
8th April 2017, 12:15 PM
Okay, I applied for FMD on 30 March and got denied yesterday, so I have to wait 7 days to apply for any other faction,
Just tell me it depends on the Application post day or the denied date to apply again?

Jasper Harrison
8th April 2017, 12:18 PM
You have joined FMD and got fired, that's why you need to wait 5-7 days.

Demetrius.
8th April 2017, 12:18 PM
You must wait a week from the day you were denied.

Jeremy
8th April 2017, 12:21 PM
Basically if you've been fired from a faction or something in that genre you must wait a week before applying to another faction, otherwise it's faction hopping.

Now lets say you applied for FMD and your application was denied, then you'd be able to apply for another faction, because you were never in the faction beforehand.

David Hadres
8th April 2017, 12:21 PM
You have joined FMD and got fired, that's why you need to wait 5-7 days.

STFU you aren't allowed to post here

And Answered

David Hadres
8th April 2017, 12:22 PM
Basically if you've been fired from a faction or something in that genre you must wait a week before applying to another faction, otherwise it's faction hopping.

Now lets say you applied for FMD and your application was denied, then you'd be able to apply for another faction, because you were never in the faction beforehand.

Okay thanks alot!

J
8th April 2017, 12:24 PM
STFU you aren't allowed to post here

And Answered

Chill, he was helping you, with that attitude it's kind of not hard to see why you was fired David. Just be chill with people, especially ones trying to help you.

Anyway, since you stated this was answered I'll archive it for you, glad you found an answer.

Answered!