http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Ichiro_HatakaLevel:
20Date:
09/04/2017Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Alaska GranteScreenshot of the Incident:
http://imgur.com/a/MOWfHState the reason for your appeal:
Someone asked over the newbie chat : whats the big deal with fc i said : what do you mean then i got muted reason was : next time ask him via /pm really man ? i am just trying to helpAdditional Information:
nothing

J
9th April 2017, 11:50 AM
I'd like to know why Alaska had warned you before I come to a final verdict.

Pending Alaska.

bini
9th April 2017, 11:55 AM
i am just trying to help
You said "What do you mean", that's not helping. Also, before I warned you I checked your level. You're high enough to know that you should only respond when you know the answer.

Casper Champbell
9th April 2017, 11:59 AM
i said what do you mean by your Question lol

bini
9th April 2017, 12:01 PM
i said what do you mean by your Question lol

I didn't ask any question, stop lying.

Casper Champbell
9th April 2017, 12:19 PM
Look at my pictures when Hobo Martz said whats the big deal with FC i said what do you mean what is the problem over here

bini
12th April 2017, 06:31 AM
Pending Jerrelle.

Casper Champbell
12th April 2017, 09:05 PM
i am still waiting

J
16th April 2017, 10:04 PM
Thought I replied to this earlier, alright Ichiro. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, in the future though, structure your sentence properly, @ the player correctly, such as: '@Jerrelle, what do you mean?' or '@Jerrelle, please rephrase your question'. This would've been the better thing to do, if you're not willing to do that then please do not answer over the /newb channel at all in the future as it can be mistaken for abuse sometimes as it seems like you're not even putting effort into helping the player.

You'll get the benefit of the doubt on this one, please note what I have said above, thanks.

Player may be unmuted from the /newb chat, player may have one (1) warning removed from his record.

Resolved.