PDA

View Full Version : Correction Bugged

Alex_Dave
5th May 2017, 03:10 PM
In-Game Name: Alex_Dave
Date: 05/05/2017
Your Question:
when i am edit my SAFMD applicaiton for correction and click on save it says your submision token is missing and doesnot saving why?

Markus
5th May 2017, 03:11 PM
In-Game Name: Alex_Dave
Date: 05/05/2017
Your Question:
when i am edit my SAFMD applicaiton for correction and click on save it says your submision token is missing and doesnot saving why?

Can you provide SS?

Alex_Dave
5th May 2017, 03:13 PM
Can you provide SS?

Okay

Alex_Dave
5th May 2017, 03:20 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/qpm14k.jpg

Markus
5th May 2017, 03:24 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/qpm14k.jpg

Okay, try copying the code and making a new thread with it and request the old one to be closed, seems like it's a bug.

Alex_Dave
5th May 2017, 03:25 PM
Full applicaiton?

Jendry
5th May 2017, 03:53 PM
Okay, try copying the code and making a new thread with it and request the old one to be closed, seems like it's a bug.

It's actually a bug and it's a known one and as I am aware there's nothing you can do.
You will need to contact a forum admin ( Kyle Young ) and let them know that the bug is back.

$kylar
5th May 2017, 09:16 PM
This one is a really annoying bug. I once heard someone say that the cache files of the forums need to be cleaned to solve the issue (?) I'm not so sure myself. I'll let Kyle post over here.

Kyle Young
5th May 2017, 10:16 PM
Smo needs to manually fix it. Only he can do it.

PS. I haven't been a forum admin in three months.

Richard Graves
5th May 2017, 10:33 PM
Yes there is a bug. Wait for smo to fix this.

minim
6th May 2017, 02:49 AM
People who may experience this error:

1. Those who are running hacks not updated to the software version they are running.

2. Custom styles that were bought.

3. Styles that were not reverted after an upgrade.

4. Those upgrading to the latest 4 series release.

5. Those who have custom styles being lent code from a parent style, therefore both styles must be checked for missing code.

It does not matter if you are confident the templates are correct. The templates do get buggy during an upgrade or even a new install, however, the latter is extremely rare.

This issue can affect any vBulletin product, so keep that in mind. Any security token warning that comes up is a vBulletin fault that you as a forum owner will have to address.

Steps:

1. Login into your ACP.

2. Hand search all your templates for this line of code:

Code:

<input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />

3. Then directly under that line of code, add the following line of code:

Code:

<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />

4. Your original and current code should look like this:

Code:

<input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />
<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />

5. If it does not, you did something wrong. DO NOT SAVE THE TEMPLATE, but start over again.

6. Do this for every single template missing that duo code. Additionally, you can have your work cut out for you if your members remember what URL the token showed up in. For example, if it ends with "DST", it means that the PHP call back and lookup for the server's time at the bottom of the forum is missing that security token. It would be located in your footer template.

If you don't want to edit code because you're worried about messing things up, study the following picture then do as it is, and everything should work fine and the security token issue will be gone if everything is in check.

This can be found in your ACP > Styles & Templates > Find & Replace Text.

https://preview.ibb.co/eHhKBQ/sample.jpg (http://www.gta-sarp.com)

To expedite finding templates affected, you may run those SQL query in the vB admin pane.

SELECT templateid , title , styleid FROM template WHERE template_un NOT LIKE '%<input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />%<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />%' AND template_un LIKE '%<input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />%' ORDER BY title ASC, styleid ASC;

Alex_Dave
6th May 2017, 03:14 AM
Close this I'll Make New Application

Gideon.
6th May 2017, 07:47 AM
Answered.