11th June 2017, 05:45 PM
Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
Classified. Date of incident:
11 June 2017 Helper(s) involved:
Bella_Clava The rule(s) broken:
Unprofessionalism.
Racism. Evidence (SS/Video):
https://i.gyazo.com/bce1e3f26be3191580b6b9ffce676d60.png

Provoked or not, a crime is a crime. Two wrongs don't make a right. Keep that excuse away.

Bella
11th June 2017, 05:57 PM
- You are ban evading on forums, using an alt account to make an FC which you need permission for "Leon" so your account should be banned.

- as soon as i logged in game you started talking shit via /pm YOU started it, logs can be checked to verify this. I never start shit with anyone i go in game and help players YOU started talking shit. don't start shit if you can't handle it.

- I had to /togpm because of you spamming me with dumb shit on your account you were ban evading on IG. and you were fucking with my help request (as you can see in your ss, that's what i was doing)

Henderson
11th June 2017, 06:28 PM
Player has been banned.

Aaron.
11th June 2017, 06:31 PM
Player has been banned.

Pending Closure.

yea_mralem
12th June 2017, 06:32 AM
- You are ban evading on forums, using an alt account to make an FC which you need permission for "Leon" so your account should be banned.

- as soon as i logged in game you started talking shit via /pm YOU started it, logs can be checked to verify this. I never start shit with anyone i go in game and help players YOU started talking shit. don't start shit if you can't handle it.

- I had to /togpm because of you spamming me with dumb shit on your account you were ban evading on IG. and you were fucking with my help request (as you can see in your ss, that's what i was doing)

it doesnt matter who started, you break a rule and you should be punished for that bella clava

nacho grante was also punished for insulting, ur not a special treatment

$kylar
17th June 2017, 07:56 AM
Bella Clava will be issued a strike for insulting another player.

Resolved.