PDA

View Full Version : Faction Updates

Elijah van Meijer
19th September 2017, 02:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Sk883KT.png

As of recently, there have been some major changes I've been working on in cooperation with the head of development, Sparke, to improve the roleplay dynamic and overall quality of our server.

The below is a list of changes that will be/have already taking place.

The DoC (formerly known as SANG) was permanently disbanded.
The SAPD will now take control of all inmates in IC jail (request for an admin to /jail them when arresting until we adjust the script).
The DoC faction slot has been renamed to the Armed Forces of San Andreas (AFSA) and will be making a return in the upcoming days. The namechange is part of a bigger plan I have in store that will take effect in the upcoming week or two.
The Tijuana Cartel group slot has been replaced with the Cartel de Jalisco Nuevo Generacion (CJNG) slot.
CJNG is now back and will start operations within the next 48 hours.

To specify on the CJNG and AFSA factions.

CJNG is a paramilitary faction that is also prominent in drugs and arms trafficking. They will be given the tools and equipment they require in order to reach their full roleplay potential. This will include heavy military vehicles. The CJNG can advance on AFSA and other San Andreas governmental factions and engage in conflict. CJNG will be able to seize and control land as they progress their regime. The CJNG can also take on a mercenary-like profile and offer their services up for hire. For large sums, they could utilize their personnel and equipment to help you with whatever you may require them for, legal or illegal.

The Armed Forces of San Andreas is a legitimate army of San Andreas and will be given the tools and equipment they require in order to reach their full roleplay potential. This includes heavy military vehicles and artillery. They will be the main defense forces of San Andreas and the first responders to any organizations posing a threat to the state, including the CJNG.

I hope this will reignite the 'cops & robber' dynamic the community has been lacking for quite some time now. At the end of the day, competition is always fun, and that's why we all play here - to have fun.

Feel free to discuss below but refrain from violating forum rules and/or flaming.

Happy roleplaying,
Faction Management.

Makorox
19th September 2017, 02:17 PM
nice!

bini
19th September 2017, 02:18 PM
nice!

VoltMeter
19th September 2017, 02:19 PM
Armed Forces of San Andreas (AFSA)

And you bring this now when I have sided with the illegal organizations.

Ronnie.
19th September 2017, 02:19 PM
Hmm I don't see JD up there?? Reason for That ?

Laza Kov
19th September 2017, 02:20 PM
Hm , Alright.

Lmntrix
19th September 2017, 02:23 PM
Grate!

Avery
19th September 2017, 02:26 PM
Assuming CJNG and the armed forces get tanks; can we keep any conflicts involving tanks out of LS to reduce collateral damage?

Elijah van Meijer
19th September 2017, 02:32 PM
Assuming CJNG and the armed forces get tanks; can we keep any conflicts involving tanks out of LS to reduce collateral damage?

Mostly, yes, the heavy-duty military vehicles will be operated outside of populated areas. However, if an occupation of LS were to happen by insurgent forces, like say the CJNG, then I'm not going to be one to limit RP for as long as everything is organized and properly roleplayed.

Now if these vehicles are being abused and faction members are just driving around in the streets of LS killing people as they please, then action will obviously be taken.

Carlo Messina
19th September 2017, 02:34 PM
The DoC (formerly known as SANG) was permanently disbanded. haha

Liker
19th September 2017, 02:42 PM
looks good

Alex Brooks
19th September 2017, 02:48 PM
Nice one.

Cameron
19th September 2017, 02:54 PM
Mostly, yes, the heavy-duty military vehicles will be operated outside of populated areas. However, if an occupation of LS were to happen by insurgent forces, like say the CJNG, then I'm not going to be one to limit RP for as long as everything is organized and properly roleplayed.

Now if these vehicles are being abused and faction members are just driving around in the streets of LS killing people as they please, then action will obviously be taken.

Presumably merging the idea of a trafficking group with state rebels as such with access to that hardware and introducing a new form of roleplay eevnts to the server? I like it either way

Jessa
19th September 2017, 03:02 PM
lol, you replace SANG with A..- something? Isnt that the same shit

Lmntrix
19th September 2017, 03:03 PM
lol, you replace SANG with A..- something? Isnt that the same shit

Armed Force's of San Andreas aka AFSA?

Jessa
19th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Armed Force's of San Andreas aka AFSA?

Yes

Lord Virus
19th September 2017, 03:12 PM
when is new eire coming-..

Don Royal
19th September 2017, 03:19 PM
I hope it will work, good luck.

Mando
19th September 2017, 03:46 PM
So what's the main objective of AFSA? I'm quite eager to find out what they do and how they do it.

Pringle
19th September 2017, 03:48 PM
So what's the main objective of AFSA? I'm quite eager to find out what they do and how they do it.

To fuck shit up you feel

Claude West
19th September 2017, 03:48 PM
armed forces aka sang

Death
19th September 2017, 03:50 PM
Let me predict the future.
SAPD pulls over a stranger.
After a few seconds a tank parks behind the cruiser.
SAPD lets the stranger go.
Welcome to San Andreas Roleplay.

Clark.
19th September 2017, 04:14 PM
Where's taxi company?? :OhGod:

Jasper Harrison
19th September 2017, 04:46 PM
AFSA will overtake SANG?, they can patrol inside LS?

(SANG was useless because they can't do anything, Just stay in area51.)

steven_collian
19th September 2017, 04:54 PM
Nice one.

Elijah van Meijer
19th September 2017, 06:30 PM
AFSA is the primary military branch of San Andreas.

It has no jurisdiction in LS unless permitted by rightful authority.

AFSA is basically SANG, without the responsibility of care taking inmates.

Makorox
19th September 2017, 07:28 PM

So basically no responsibility, seeing as SANG's only responsibility was taking care of inmates.

JackTheRipper
19th September 2017, 07:28 PM
Unrealistic, yet again you allow drug dealing factions to do things that has nothing to do with their main objective which is to make money. I never knew cartels in real life drive Apaches and harriers and tanks when they go to war.

Melvin Johnson
19th September 2017, 11:19 PM
nice!

Bourne
20th September 2017, 12:11 AM
Nice.

Emily Grey
20th September 2017, 12:18 AM
Loving The Big Changes.. Keep It Up Champ

VoltMeter
20th September 2017, 12:23 AM
So basically no responsibility, seeing as SANG's only responsibility was taking care of inmates.

There is a lot SANG could have done if it was actually given a chance to do it.

Coltt Smyth
20th September 2017, 12:26 AM
So we get a drug dealing faction which is basically allowed to whatever the fuck they including take over LS, wage war against the government, and is given anything they would ever need to accomplish that goal, next we removed the national guard to create a faction whose sole purpose would be to combat the OP drug lords should (when) they try to take over LS. All this on a RP server set in basically California. I see no possible outcome where this ends badley/in a faint fucking fm fest with tanks. And let me guess the leaders of the op drug lords are going to be the same recycled bs roster that hops around to lead ever kewl new leet faction

trelogazakias
20th September 2017, 01:02 AM
Good idea.

Makorox
20th September 2017, 01:49 AM
There is a lot SANG could have done if it was actually given a chance to do it.

Yeah I guess it was restricted the 10 or so years it was a faction. :/ gosh darn admins!

Alfaiz
20th September 2017, 01:58 AM
AFSA is too weird. Change it so SAAF. San Andreas Armed Forces.

CarlN
20th September 2017, 02:16 AM
Very nice!

VoltMeter
20th September 2017, 03:00 AM
Yeah I guess it was restricted the 10 or so years it was a faction. :/ gosh darn admins!

It actually was. The leaders were not revolutionary and even though some of them brought some changes, even the major ones, they didn't give SANG another field to RP in.

Back in my days, I actually designed a division which would have brought a lot of changes and promoted RP. However, it wasn't given any chance due to both admin interruption and some IC issues.

Melvin Harris
20th September 2017, 08:39 AM

how u gonna remove a faction for being useless then replace it with the exact same faction, but more useless than before

Ronnie.
20th September 2017, 08:43 AM
Its ok guys bcuz FBI enforces federal law :D I guarantee no one on that roster can name more than 3 federal laws. Trying to make it realistic but in reality the whole system is aids, JD is the cure.

Joziah Cook
20th September 2017, 08:45 AM
Can someone tell me what exactly AFSA is?

[2:16:00 PM] alejandro: wtf is armed forces
[2:28:12 PM] Hammond / Hobbs: SANG but a division in lspd.
[2:28:18 PM] Hammond / Hobbs: like sang but in pd.

some say it's a new faction

some say it's dragus armarti's donated group

Vanoss
20th September 2017, 08:47 AM

They fly the heavy military planes and some shit. That's it.

BTW, you've been in SANG before?

Khanny
20th September 2017, 10:06 AM
cjng is back..

i think the whole sarp is going to get ck lol...

anyways welcome back cjng <3

Badr
20th September 2017, 12:54 PM
cjng is back..

i think the whole sarp is going to get ck lol...

anyways welcome back cjng <3

yep i think too . :)

Elijah van Meijer
20th September 2017, 01:20 PM
how u gonna remove a faction for being useless then replace it with the exact same faction, but more useless than before

Because this time there's CJNG so it's not entirely useless.

Also, I have plans for the future that will render AFSA a pretty mandatory faction.

Why the fuck would the main military branch be a division of SAPD?

AFSA is its own faction, and no it's not a group.

Nazario
20th September 2017, 01:46 PM
can someone tell me what exactly afsa is?

[2:16:00 pm] alejandro: Wtf is armed forces
[2:28:12 pm] hammond / hobbs: Sang but a division in lspd.
[2:28:18 pm] hammond / hobbs: Like sang but in pd.

Some say it's a new faction

afsa = sang

Lmntrix
20th September 2017, 01:47 PM
afsa = sang

but with no responsibilities.

Ronnie.
20th September 2017, 01:47 PM
Can't wait to drop CJNG and AFSA at the same time :)

VoltMeter
20th September 2017, 01:50 PM

There is still a lot they can do, as long as they know what to do and how to do.

Nazario
20th September 2017, 01:50 PM

they're not group, they're faction.

doc/sang failed, that's why another faction added that has similarities to sang/doc. Stay tune for new updates.

Dragus Armarti
20th September 2017, 02:01 PM

you must be really mental to think that its possible to donate for faction, this is over the edge now.

Laza Kov
20th September 2017, 02:03 PM
you must be really mental to think that its possible to donate for faction, this is over the edge now.

don't try to deny it LOL, you can't achieve anything normally so you donate

Dragus Armarti
20th September 2017, 02:04 PM
don't try to deny it LOL, you can't achieve anything normally so you donate

i didnt deny anything, vinny did with his prev. post, you must be blind.. lol

Melvin Harris
20th September 2017, 02:10 PM
Because this time there's CJNG so it's not entirely useless.

Also, I have plans for the future that will render AFSA a pretty mandatory faction.

Why the fuck would the main military branch be a division of SAPD?

AFSA is its own faction, and no it's not a group.

Hm... alright. I'll wait for some roleplay first...

Laza Kov
20th September 2017, 02:19 PM

yep because we know how elite you are so you got handpicked . ...

>donates for a group, fucks it up
>switches theme
>gets leadership cuz he donated for the previously removed group

Dragus Armarti
20th September 2017, 02:22 PM
yep because we know how elite you are so you got handpicked . ...

>donates for a group, fucks it up
>switches theme
>gets leadership cuz he donated for the previously removed group

i didn't fuck it up, i removed it by myself.. that explains you dont know shit about it and whats happening rn

Akio
20th September 2017, 04:51 PM

Or not have tanks in the first place cuz there pointless and easily get abused???

Mando
20th September 2017, 05:16 PM
I still have no clue what AFSA's main duty is..... I mean if They're going to chill in DeMorgan like NG did you might as well rename it to NG.

Mike
20th September 2017, 07:07 PM
I still have no clue what AFSA's main duty is..... I mean if They're going to chill in DeMorgan like NG did you might as well rename it to NG.

whats ur main duty

Anders
20th September 2017, 07:10 PM
whats ur main duty

Arresting pd officers whilst ramming them?

Jimmie
10th October 2017, 08:25 AM
You should just remove SANG/Armed Forces 100 percent it's useless and dead content and add the existing job to LSPD.

Jimmie
10th October 2017, 08:31 AM
I can't edit my previous reply for some reason but about sang you legit stand around for 5 hours and do nothing except afk and LSPD has the airport delivery which makes it not even needed.

Mike
10th October 2017, 09:58 AM
I can't edit my previous reply for some reason but about sang you legit stand around for 5 hours and do nothing except afk and LSPD has the airport delivery which makes it not even needed.

what we can do is give them higher paychecks but more strict on corruption rules so they don't go off duty and fuck around in LS

Jasper Harrison
10th October 2017, 11:08 AM

of course it's a donated faction. why should they make James as the director of AFSA???, he can't even lead a family and he is banning/blacklisting everyone for "resigning" and giving free ranks to his friends and hiring everyone as rank1 so it's a fucked up faction, it's donated of course.

BradPair
10th October 2017, 01:26 PM
of course it's a donated faction. why should they make James as the director of AFSA???, he can't even lead a family and he is banning/blacklisting everyone for "resigning" and giving free ranks to his friends and hiring everyone as rank1 so it's a fucked up faction, it's donated of course.

Okay, Ex Armed force of San Andreas (Rank0) what about this?
as well stop fucking around, it's seems like your replies are useless in order to complain against armarti you must be at least like him.

Jendry
10th October 2017, 04:01 PM

I wasn't confident about James leading AFSA as he had no experience with the SANG before and I must admit that I was very wrong. AFSA is very active and they're doing pretty good now. All they need is an experienced member to lead their battles with CJNG such as Armando/Devon/Josh.

Dragus Armarti
10th October 2017, 05:16 PM
I wasn't confident about James leading AFSA as he had no experience with the SANG before and I must admit that I was very wrong. AFSA is very active and they're doing pretty good now. All they need is an experienced member to lead their battles with CJNG such as Armando/Devon/Josh.

Agreed, I still need one experienced member to help me out, but I dont have it.

Elijah van Meijer
10th October 2017, 05:28 PM
Archived.