PDA

View Full Version : JD

Moonbear
26th October 2017, 11:08 AM
After speaking to Bella & Smo, we have came to a conclusion that JD should be back.
The last time it was removed was due to "the leaders/members not roleplaying it properly", but I know that this is just a game, just because something isn't as it is in real life it doesn't mean it's bad.

I believe JD is needed. Right now players don't have any way to report a faction member or any other citizen, and this way is the best, it brings roleplay for everyone + it is fun.

This time we will try to keep stuff as simple to understand but as good as possible.

What do we expect you as a member:
1. No corruption.
2. No illegal background.
3. Proper roleplay.
4. No fucking around with your equipment (we will discuss if JD should have deagles or not).

What do we expect you as a player:
1. No shooting/kidnapping/performing any crimes in the court.
2. Raids must be approved by an administrator + must have a strong reason ("my friend is losing the trial!" is not a reason. HA may only perform a hit).
3. Proper roleplay.

Something we will enforce in general:
Same when you're casefiled by the FBI: if a trial happens and you're forced to pay $5,000,000 for example, you may try to escape. However, if caught by the LEOs, the case will be closed and an administrator will fine you/LEOs will tell you to pay it (you must comply in such a case).
You may not CK if you are involved within an active case.

I am just pointing some of the rules, however they are NOT certainly going to be implemented, we will discuss them & further.

Requirements for leadership:

Must be a level 15+
Must not be a known rulebreaker/troller
Must be a good roleplayer
Must not be a criminal ICly/have a bad background
Must commit to the faction for at least a month
Must have good plans for the faction, willing to lead it properly
The applicant must provide at least 2 other people who will be under him as HCs/co-leaders (they must meet the requirements above as well)

Application format (PM me it):
Title Example
Desmond DeSantos' JD Leadership Application (level 32)
Application:

1. Why are you applying for this leadership?
2. What are your plans for the faction?
3. What is your level?
4. Did you read the leadership & member requirements?
5. LINK TO YOUR STATS.png
6. How active are you? What's your GMT? Are you willing to lead the faction for at least one month?
7. Additional information: