PDA

View Full Version : Santiago Aguilar's complaint against Reece Sawano [PENDING BELLA]

Assertion
28th December 2017, 12:04 AM
Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
Santiago Aguilar Date of incident:
28 December 2017 Helper(s) involved:
Reece Sawano The rule(s) broken:
Blatantly Threatening a Player (out of character threats clearly instigating the fact that he would demolish a player's status in the community to a great extent where he would even feel cornered as to quitting the server). Evidence (SS/Video):
https://i.imgur.com/pXQ4uYb.png

https://i.imgur.com/ofeEi7i.png

I've been in this community for two months now (my third month is coming up pretty soon) and frankly, I've never been placed in such an uncomfortable and cornered spot. Judging from the time I've been here so far, I've enjoyed the community and found it very fun. The players I've met and bonded with throughout these three months have been very nice despite some disputes which are simply bound to occur without a doubt. In any case, a player who in fact happens to be a role model and represents the staff team with his position as a Community Helper (Senior Community Helper, to add) violated staff conduct and decided to openly threaten a player.

Earlier today, after having escalated to an argument with Reece over a role-play situation, I had merely stated that I was going to file a complaint after the role-play situation was over. He became very hostile towards me and started brandishing petty threats. Reece Sawano has clearly shown how unable he is to maintain a lack of professionality as a player who represents the staff team as a Community Helper.

Having been in San Andreas Roleplay for some time, I am fairly certain that anyone considered in the staff team (whether it be a Helper or Administrator) is held to some sort of professional standard and must handle himself in the field out of professional courtesy. I am also fairly certain that the Director of the Helpers Team would not tolerate a Community Helper threatening to go to measures as to try and drag or pursue a player out of the community. I am sure that sort of behaviour is unacceptable as doing so simply displays a bad image to the Community Helper Team and to the Administrative Team as well which then also naturally leads the server's reputation downgrading.

For the blatant threats that Reece Sawano has called me out for and for the position he has put me in as a new player I would like him removed from his position as a Senior Community Helper as it is very ironic of him to even be one as he has downgraded one's impression on the reputation of the Community Helper Team.

Reece threatened to have me kicked out of my position in the Federal Bureau of Investigations (I was on my alternative account, Santiago Aguilar) and also threatened to put me in a position where I would feeling better off quitting the 'entire' server. If this is acceptable, I really don't see myself expecting anything professional and coherent from the entire staff team.

Liker
28th December 2017, 12:34 AM
Uh, yeah, I didn't really ''threat'' you to quit the server, I merely said I'll bring you ICly to the point where you'll probably decide to quit the server, two different terms, I expressed myself in a wrong way, you can have my apologies for that.

Google the meaning of ''threats'' and try again my brother.

I've been in this community for two months now (my third month is coming up pretty soon) and frankly, I've never been placed in such an uncomfortable and cornered spot.

Hmm, playing the ''victim'' role now, huh?

https://i.imgur.com/o0wkJix.png

He became very hostile towards me and started brandishing petty threats.

I've never been placed in such an uncomfortable and cornered spot.

You're calling my ''threats'' petty yet you claim that you felt very uncomfortable and cornered, innit? Hmm, now let's check the meaning of 'petty', shall we?

https://i.imgur.com/2YuR20v.png

You're just blatantly trying to get me punished because you're salty that we initiated a roleplay scene which wasn't in your favor in any kind of way.

I'll make it easier for the DOPR.

I've merely said that I'll bring him ICly to the point where he'll probably decide to leave the server due to boredom or something, NOT an actual threat and I wasn't being unprofessional in any kind of way. If I threaten to DDoS you or anything similar to that, then I would request a punishment myself.

Thank you.

Assertion
28th December 2017, 12:56 AM
Uh, yeah, I didn't really ''threat'' you to quit the server, I merely said I'll bring you ICly to the point where you'll probably decide to quit the server, two different terms, I expressed myself in a wrong way, you can have my apologies for that.

You're just blatantly trying to get me punished because you're salty that we initiated a roleplay scene which wasn't in your favor in any kind of way.

Now that you've faced reality and are perhaps aware that you're risking removal from the Community Helper Team, you decide to apologize? I had initially thought you were going to have me kicked out of the Bureau on my main account and also corner me to have one last option and that would probably be leaving the server. You've shown pure weakness in your attempt to defend yourself although I would expect nothing else from you to say the least.

In any case, the Public Relations Staff have been provided with evidence that clearly portrays you threatening me and displaying a lack of professionality and courtesy despite the fact that you hold a position as a Senior Community Helper. Within the verdict of this complaint, I still stand by my plea that Reece Sawano deserves to be removed from his position as a Senior Community Helper. Despite the complaint being posted, he even goes to measures as to display a lack of maturity.

https://i.imgur.com/0NTmuDl.png

I'm quite appalled by how a Senior Community Helper finds it perfectly fine to communicate in such childish behaviour to a new player. Reece Sawano cannot help, but downgrade the Community Helper Team. There's a thread that even explains what it takes to be a helper; heck, the thread's titled "what it takes to be a helper". As ironic as it is, in the allegations I have brought forth in this complaint, Reece Sawano has been depicted as an individual who clearly does not have what it takes to be a Community Helper, let alone his status as a Senior Community Helper.

Heck, the thread defies everything I've claimed through my points against Reece Sawano, here's a direct quote; "A helper is to remain a rolemodel to anyone, especially the new players under the community (also known as newbies). Therefore you are required to behave properly."

https://i.imgur.com/DjDgxFK.png

Emphasis on "rolemodel", "new players", "behave properly", that was everything I had mentioned in the initial post. I rest my case here, although I'd add one more thing to the administrator who will be handling this complaint; it would simply be deluded to keep Reece Sawano as a Senior Community Helper as what he has done completely defies one's status and position to be kept in the Helper Team.

Liker
28th December 2017, 01:21 AM
Now that you've faced reality and are perhaps aware that you're risking removal from the Community Helper Team, you decide to apologize? I had initially thought you were going to have me kicked out of the Bureau on my main account and also corner me to have one last option and that would probably be leaving the server. You've shown pure weakness in your attempt to defend yourself although I would expect nothing else from you to say the least.

In any case, the Public Relations Staff have been provided with evidence that clearly portrays you threatening me and displaying a lack of professionality and courtesy despite the fact that you hold a position as a Senior Community Helper. Within the verdict of this complaint, I still stand by my plea that Reece Sawano deserves to be removed from his position as a Senior Community Helper. Despite the complaint being posted, he even goes to measures as to display a lack of maturity.

https://i.imgur.com/0NTmuDl.png

I'm quite appalled by how a Senior Community Helper finds it perfectly fine to communicate in such childish behaviour to a new player. Reece Sawano cannot help, but downgrade the Community Helper Team. There's a thread that even explains what it takes to be a helper; heck, the thread's titled "what it takes to be a helper". As ironic as it is, in the allegations I have brought forth in this complaint, Reece Sawano has been depicted as an individual who clearly does not have what it takes to be a Community Helper, let alone his status as a Senior Community Helper.

Heck, the thread defies everything I've claimed through my points against Reece Sawano, here's a direct quote; "A helper is to remain a rolemodel to anyone, especially the new players under the community (also known as newbies). Therefore you are required to behave properly."

https://i.imgur.com/DjDgxFK.png

Emphasis on "rolemodel", "new players", "behave properly", that was everything I had mentioned in the initial post. I rest my case here, although I'd add one more thing to the administrator who will be handling this complaint; it would simply be deluded to keep Reece Sawano as a Senior Community Helper as what he has done completely defies one's status and position to be kept in the Helper Team.

I'm apologizing for not expressing myself in the way I wanted, I'm not apologizing to you.

So now you're dropping the allegations on me 'threatening' you and accusing me of being immature? Haha.

I fail to see where am I acting ''immature'', I simply don't allow everyone to PM me and I see nothing wrong about me genuinely asking ''where's the complaint'' after you basically threaten us to post a forum complaint so many times.

Me not using punctuation doesn't make me 'immature' or unprofessional at all, I never insulted you or anything similar to that.

You have been constantly whining and spamming during the RP scene how you're going to FC me and Lazovsky which eventually made me lose my temper as I stand a human being as well my friend and now you resort to writing paragraphs just to get me punished for something which is absolutely your fault as you had initiated all of this OOC mess, I even called an admin to the scene and tried to sort everything out but you continued to threat us of FCing.

You were threatening to FC us for rulebreaking and when you realized that we didn't break any rule you resort to posting a forum complaint regarding my helper status and we both know that you're just salty because we initiated a roleplay situation which didn't favor you.

You also insulted me many times and I choosed to ignore it.

You're not a newbie, you're level 15 on your main account.

I'll gladly take a strike or even a removal from the helper community team if it's gonna please you. ;)

Pending DOPR/ADOPR.

I'm on my phone.

Hah.

Edit; Now, I've got time to properly respond and sum up this petty complaint.

So basically, you want me striked/removed because I told you that I'll bring you ICly to the point where you will most likely decide to leave the server which is absolutely not a threat and it's nowhere near unprofessional considering how many times you've insulted me and threatened to FC us which lead to losing my temper and I as I have already said, I even brought an admin to the RP situation in an attempt to sort everything between us but even then you proceeded with your whining.

I've never insulted nor threatened you, I but simply retaliated to your whining/insults in a gentle manner and you're not a newbie, you're just trying to manipulate with this situation by representing yourself ''innocent'' when in reality, you're the one who actually initiated all of the OOC mess and we did nothing but roleplay with you.
You're just trying so hard to get me punished because we've started a friendly roleplay situation which didn't favor you ICly whereas you became hostile towards us even tho we've done nothing.

[04:29:25] Santiago Aguilar: (( Lmao, you're acting like you're Arthur Rizzi when in fact you're just another spastic high level player. )

In short terms for the DOPR; I've never insulted the man or made an actual threat upon him nor did I act unprofessional or immature at any time, I merely asked where's the complaint'' as I couldn't find it, I never made an actual threat regarding his life or anything similar to that, he's trying to manipulate with the situation by playing the victim role when he clearly started all of this mess, with that being said, this complaint is completely invalid.

Can I get you kicked out of FBI OOCly? No.
Can I get you kicked out of FBI ICly? Yes.
Can I actually force you to leave the server? No.
Can I do something ICly and bring you to the point where you'd contemplate leaving the server? There's possibility.
End of, that pretty much proves my point, I didn't THREAT you nor did I treat you badly.

Happy new year.

Lazovsky
28th December 2017, 02:43 PM
I witnessed the whole situation since I was involved in the roleplay as well, you were just mad and Reece didn't do anything wrong he said that he'll bring you ICly to the point where you'll probably decide to quit the server which is different than the allegation you're claiming. Also the screenshot from the same situation proves that you only posted this because you're mad and just want to get Reece kicked out of the Helpers Team even if it means making up vain and dramatic allegations. You must be really mad for posting a useless complaint and embarrass yourself for nothing.

And yeah, writing a 80 paragraphs essay doesn't really prove you're right. Easy on your keyboard.

This screenshot just summarizes everything. You're trying so hard to get Reece punished for doing literally nothing.

Jay
28th December 2017, 03:25 PM
I won't be dealing with this since Reggie will only accuse me of being bias, pending DOPR/ADOPR.

Assertion
28th December 2017, 06:53 PM
So basically, you want me striked/removed because I told you that I'll bring you ICly to the point where you will most likely decide to leave the server which is absolutely not a threat

https://i.imgur.com/gLfLAgC.png

https://i.imgur.com/f4B9lxs.png

Do you not realise how stupid you sound? If that's not a threat, I don't know what to fucking say. Jesus christ.

Resolve this please.

I.
Am.
Done.

Liker
28th December 2017, 07:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/gLfLAgC.png

https://i.imgur.com/f4B9lxs.png

Do you not realise how stupid you sound? If that's not a threat, I don't know what to fucking say. Jesus christ.

Resolve this please.

I.
Am.
Done.

Not a threat, I already said I expressed myself in a wrong way and I had already apologized for that, scroll above and read what I last said.

[22:44:48] (( PM from Reginald Swain [22]: You seem to be taking things the wrong way, claiming about me being mad or pissed off. ))

[22:45:14] (( PM from Reginald Swain [22]: It's just a game at the end of the day, and those FC's aren't because I'm "mad". ))

Resolve this please.

I.
Am.
Done.

Hm.

Edit; And again, the poster is forum banned.

Assertion
30th December 2017, 10:37 PM
Edit; poster is banned.

You and I both know that doesn't mean a thing. This complaint is to be handled as any other, my forum ban has nothing to do with this.

Bella
14th January 2018, 10:03 PM
Let me speak with Joseph and come back to this

Assertion
24th January 2018, 07:50 PM
Join me and discover some of SARP's most glorious wonders..

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=213726&stc=1&d=1482298217

Unresolved complaints!

Closed ban appeals!

Will this complaint ever be resolved?

Find this and much more, on our next installment of..

Swear mon, I feel you now...

Alex Brooks
24th January 2018, 08:53 PM
Waiting for what Bella and Co. think and I'll provide my input if required or requested to as the EU HH.

Pending Bella.

Joseph Kennedy
12th February 2018, 03:50 PM
I apologize for the wait.

I personally believe what Reece did was wrong, he shouldn't have told you that, well, the wording of it is really wrong. A helper should not act that way, he shouldn't tell you that he'll get you to the point where you'll quit the server & so on. After discussing this with the EU Head Helper personally, we have came to the conclusion of issuing him a strike as a helper.

Resolved.