4th January 2018, 05:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Jasper_HarrisonLevel:
16Date:
04/01/2018Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
I don't know.Screenshot of the Incident:
https://i.imgur.com/rquFEjh.png https://i.imgur.com/5V2Qt0E.pngState the reason for your appeal:
So basically, I asked a question over newbie (I was serious about it) and I was muted without any warn and even it's a valid question. it was *Do I have to roleplay before stealing someone's car??? (New rules or wtf?))* then a trial helper answered me then I got muted even though, the helper didn't say over /newbie so I don't know his name. Also, it's clearly invalid mute, asking questions nowadays is abusing?Additional Information:
I NEED TO GET UNMUTED.

Jasper Harrison
4th January 2018, 05:31 PM
Adding: He is Andrew_Cool, he warned me after this so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Andrew Cool
4th January 2018, 05:36 PM
First one I didn't SS and we'd talked about your prison so i'd lost the visual of it IG, here it is from my chat logs.

[16:20:51] ** Player Jasper Harrison [6]: Donated group got /mask back? [i saw a troller DMing with a mask], is it possible to get his id? **

2nd one I have an SS of, and you posted it for me so thanks. /newbie is for script QnA not complaining about your prison sentence or to try and get information on people who killed you, you're level 16 and well aware of this so I issued a warning and mute, nothing else to say about it.

Jasper Harrison
4th January 2018, 05:41 PM
First one I didn't SS and we'd talked about your prison so i'd lost the visual of it IG, here it is from my chat logs.

[16:20:51] ** Player Jasper Harrison [6]: Donated group got /mask back? [i saw a troller DMing with a mask], is it possible to get his id? **

2nd one I have an SS of, and you posted it for me so thanks. /newbie is for script QnA not complaining about your prison sentence or to try and get information on people who killed you, you're level 16 and well aware of this so I issued a warning and mute, nothing else to say about it.

It's a valid question that's why the Senior helpers didn't warn me. I was seriously asking if it's possible to get someone's ID while masked. Also, I was asking if there is something script-wisely to get a masked guy ID or any possible way. Second, I was asking about server rules in the second time, I even asked a senior helper so you need to learn what is /newb(ie). Third, I was asking if /mask was back for demoted groups.

Andrew Cool
4th January 2018, 05:45 PM
It's a valid question that's why the Senior helpers didn't warn me. I was seriously asking if it's possible to get someone's ID while masked. Also, I was asking if there is something script-wisely to get a masked guy ID or any possible way. Second, I was asking about server rules in the second time, I even asked a senior helper so you need to learn what is /newb(ie). Third, I was asking if /mask was back for demoted groups.

Do I have to RP before stealing someone's car? On an RP server, as a level 16, i'm not buying it, sorry.

Jasper Harrison
4th January 2018, 05:48 PM
Yes it's RP. I was banned + I was on LoA so I don't know about the new rules and some. /newbie is for Q/A and everything related to the server, I asked about this rule and you directly muted me. About the mask thingy, I was serious about it.

Joseph Kennedy
8th January 2018, 09:36 PM
[04/01/2018 16:50:56] [cmd] [Jasper_Harrison] /newbie Donated group got /mask back? [i saw a troller DMing with a mask], is it possible to get his id?
[04/01/2018 16:51:28] [cmd] [Jasper_Harrison] /newbie Groups still bugged?, r0 can still invite and use /mask?
[04/01/2018 16:56:01] [cmd] [Jasper_Harrison] /newbie Do I have to rp before stealing someone's carQ!???? [New rules or wtf]?

Your logs around that time. ^ You got muted after that for an hour.

I personally believe that isn't really worth a mute (It was for one hour only), but you should have actually used /report instead knowing that you're a high leveled player.

No action will be taken against Andrew.

Closed.