View Full Version : Jeffrey_Payne's Complaint against Alexander_Brooks

Markus
28th February 2018, 02:45 PM
Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
jeffrey_payne Date of incident:
28 February 2018 Helper(s) involved:
Alexander_Brooks The rule(s) broken:
Having a resolved FC on him. Evidence (SS/Video):
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?286248-Complaint-against-Alexander_Brooks&p=2095266#post2095266

Fishy_Seems
28th February 2018, 03:05 PM
A Senior Helper getting prisoned should be a straight removal or suspension. Posting as I was involved as a stripper on that following FC.

Liker
28th February 2018, 03:12 PM
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?286256-Player-Related-Alexander_Brooks-s-Complaint-Appeal&p=2095289#post2095289

I'm going to wait for the outcome of the complaint appeal before proceeding.

Alex Brooks
28th February 2018, 03:20 PM
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?286256-Player-Related-Alexander_Brooks-s-Complaint-Appeal&p=2095289#post2095289

I'm going to wait for the outcome of the complaint appeal before proceeding.

Please do note that he tried to bribe me - he repped and VMed me saying "50m and etc" and "70m and it'll be avoided" or something. Please do not Mr Sawano that I didn't purposely avoid in the first place, I had a lot going on and was about to type out a line but hey.

P.S. Jeffrey, I've still got respect for you since you're a semi-decent bloke, but hey.

A Senior Helper getting prisoned should be a straight removal or suspension. Posting as I was involved as a stripper on that following FC.

No you weren't as the strippers are NPC's.

Markus
28th February 2018, 03:27 PM
the 50m is a compensation for the m4 (m4's are rare) and the psychological harm that was caused to me

Alex Brooks
28th February 2018, 03:29 PM
the 50m is a compensation for the m4 (m4's are rare) and the psychological harm that was caused to me

Yea okay but M4's don't cost 50m.

Plus I don't have nowhere near that amount.

On top of that I wouldn't even give any money just to avoid an FC which is the reason you defined.

And finally no harm could be done through a false avoiding rp issue. Hmm?

Still got respect though since you're trying and taking intuition. Would you consider a re-roleplay [at best I can provide an AK47 from black market for it]. I'm apologising for any "avoidance" I performed if I actually did, but this isn't the way to that.

Re-rp is a good choice as I won't have any further distractions being provided.

Markus
28th February 2018, 03:43 PM
stop begging me i said no
get removed

Aaron.
28th February 2018, 04:26 PM
stop begging me i said no
get removed

I know how you troll, and I bet you're doing this for nothing but get Alexander removed from Helpers' Team for nothing. If his prison remains, he'll be striked probably.

I'll put this on Complaint Appeal's result.

Pending Complaint Appeal's result.

Aaron.
7th March 2018, 10:55 AM
Reopened. Complaint Appeal is overruled and I'll come back soon with a decision and will discuss with HT Administration regarding decision & punishment for Alexander.

Pending me.

Bella
7th March 2018, 03:25 PM
Reopened. Complaint Appeal is overruled and I'll come back soon with a decision and will discuss with HT Administration regarding decision & punishment for Alexander.

Pending me.

Trinity unfortunately it does appear to be stalling to me, Jeffrey was given the option to re-rp instead of you being prisoned but we shouldn't have to force him as he didn't break any rules, you did. If he doesn't wish to re-rp then you'll have to serve your prison time.

Overruled

My response on his appeal ^ I haven't seen a discussion about this yet?

Aaron.
7th March 2018, 05:15 PM
My response on his appeal ^ I haven't seen a discussion about this yet?

Maybe check Skype/Discord? Please?

Aaron.
8th March 2018, 06:02 PM
After having a discussion with ADOHT(Jendry), we have decided to change the removal to strikes.

Alexander Brooks will be striked for being imprisoned.

Resolved.