PDA

View Full Version : [03/02/2018] Callum Thompson's Mute Appeal [I don't remember wo did.]

Carlie Jefferson
7th March 2018, 08:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Callum ThompsonLevel:
14Date:
03/02/2018Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
I don't remember wo did.Screenshot of the Incident:
Haven't retained a screenshot for the occurrence.State the reason for your appeal:
An irritating player was disturbing everybody, I believe. He did abuse the /newb(ie), I couldn't truly remain idle, he was making me so cross so, answered his trollish question bluntly, and I'm so sorry for what I have done, It is a bad mistake from my part, yeah, never recurred once again.
Sorry.Additional Information:
Decided to help players over /newb then found myself banned.
Oops, forgot that I was permanently muted previously, I actually was intending to apply for the Helpers Team so. Sorry for that.

Aaron.
7th March 2018, 09:57 AM
You said you answered in a troll manner, an abuse claimed by yourself. Second thing, whenever someone behaves bad over /newb(ie) chat, you're not required to answer in troll manner whatever the situation is. Helpers team is active, yes we are active 24/7 to handle those things and we don't need your troll answer to handle those things, so your request is invalid.

You may pay for newb mute & from now, if you don't have screenshot as evidence for newbie appeal then appeal would be closed without any questions.

Closed.