PDA

View Full Version : jeffrey_payne's complaint against Joe Winton

Markus
4th July 2018, 12:37 PM
Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
jeffrey_payne Date of incident:
4 July 2018 Helper(s) involved:
Joe Winton The rule(s) broken:
Serious toxicity towards community members.
Unprofessionalism for a trial helper. Evidence (SS/Video):
https://i.imgur.com/KeulSA3.png

https://i.imgur.com/ND5XNoz.png

https://i.imgur.com/W3oN59r.png
The last situation was with my friend (he's new to samp) and I was joking to him and I told him to use /q when Joe insults me for no reason.

Winton
4th July 2018, 01:35 PM
This is really funny, the first two pictures, why didn't you show the whole picture?
First of all, Aaron was me, all was IC. Dustin was just ignoring our RP, and not responding to us. I wasn't even doing my helper duties then. BECAUSE ALL WAS IC.
The third picture, I was helping a guy via /helpme, and you just came and shoot me and insulted me. I can call admin for logs. Josh Steel know about that as I told him what you've done when I was OOC'ly helping a newbie. The guy I was helping isn't even your friend mate, I was helping him and you came and told him to /q, what's this dude? and you started shooting at me and insulted me. Nice try mate.

You are just mad because I denied you in PD.

Markus
4th July 2018, 01:50 PM
This is really funny, the first two pictures, why didn't you show the whole picture?
First of all, Aaron was me, all was IC. Dustin was just ignoring our RP, and not responding to us. I wasn't even doing my helper duties then. BECAUSE ALL WAS IC.
The third picture, I was helping a guy via /helpme, and you just came and shoot me and insulted me. I can call admin for logs. Josh Steel know about that as I told him what you've done when I was OOC'ly helping a newbie. The guy I was helping isn't even your friend mate, I was helping him and you came and told him to /q, what's this dude? and you started shooting at me and insulted me. Nice try mate.

You are just mad because I denied you in PD.

You could've FC'd me if you think that I ''shot you'' when I didn't, and the guy is my friend you can ask him lmfao or else how did I know where you guys were.
Still doesn't justify your toxicity towards players
and no I'm not mad because you denied me from PD, it is true that it was a bullshit reason but it's IC stuff and looking back at it it doesnt really matter to me because its sarp pd

Winton
4th July 2018, 01:56 PM
Dude, I don't really care if he's your friend or not.
About Dustin, it was all IC until he didn't want to respond to our RP.
And for the guy I was helping, I don't really see where did I mistake toward him. It's only you who just came and started insulting and telling him to /q.

Aaron.
4th July 2018, 02:17 PM
I am not going to punish Joe because you're complaining about it who has hate against helpers team for many reasons. I can confirm regarding Dustin's situation, he didn't insult him because Dustin was insulting/trolling us too so I don't care what he said to him. If you think 'Shut the fuck up' is an offensive sentence then please don't fucking use it to community players why are you using it? If a helper says that then it's an offensive but an ordinary player uses it then it's nothing? I am not going to punish Joe, that's all.

I'll just verbally warn him to not use such language, that's all.

Resolved