http://i.imgur.com/nWDuWyG.png
In Game Name:
Vesper_BlackwellLevel:
28Date:
12/08/2018Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
IdkScreenshot of the Incident:
Don't have oneState the reason for your appeal:
Basically I called alem a faggot in newbie chat, obviously it was an mc. This happened a while ago, I just didn't feel like applying until now. It won't happen again boss.

What fucking proof do I need? How am I gonna get proof that it was a m/c? Sorry I don't ss everything I do like some kind of loser. Just check logs. It wasn't done knowingly, it genuinely was a m/c. It happened ages ago as well. It's impossible to prove this so idk what to tell you.

Also, I don't want Aaron replying here, his ego is far too big for being a head helper on SARP.Additional Information:

Mr.Alem
25th August 2018, 02:17 PM
I was joking last time she actually did MC and it happened like 7 years ago (2 months) so just unmute this poor boy

Aaron.
25th August 2018, 03:02 PM
I'll let Director decide here. I won't rush in just.

Pending Director of HT

Elmo
28th August 2018, 03:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nWDuWyG.png
In Game Name:
Vesper_BlackwellLevel:
28Date:
12/08/2018Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
IdkScreenshot of the Incident:
Don't have oneState the reason for your appeal:
Basically I called alem a faggot in newbie chat, obviously it was an mc. This happened a while ago, I just didn't feel like applying until now. It won't happen again boss.

What fucking proof do I need? How am I gonna get proof that it was a m/c? Sorry I don't ss everything I do like some kind of loser. Just check logs. It wasn't done knowingly, it genuinely was a m/c. It happened ages ago as well. It's impossible to prove this so idk what to tell you.

Also, I don't want Aaron replying here, his ego is far too big for being a head helper on SARP.Additional Information:

As high level you should know the command and you wouldn't M/C'ing the newbie chat so quickly since we've changed it (/n to /newb).

I'd say you'll stay muted till 31/08/2018 and serve your time.

PS: Next time don't insult / my helpers, if you have got a complaint against one of them; feel free to contact me.

Liker
31st August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unmuted.