PDA

View Full Version : Closed || Game automatically CRASHED

Richard Graves
13th May 2020, 06:16 PM
Hi Richard Graves here

I just want to ask one thing that why my game crashes automatically when I go AFK for a while. It really made me sad and I can't have my proper time spend with my IG mates.

I had refresh my game many times, Fixed the router, Clear the mods.

But this is still problem, WHY?

Dee_Jay
13th May 2020, 06:36 PM
Why would it make you sad lmao :(

Does it give a game crash message and your gta sa window closes or is it a reconnecting screen?

Richard Graves
13th May 2020, 06:47 PM
Why would it make you sad lmao :(

Does it give a game crash message and your gta sa window closes or is it a reconnecting screen?

Because it makes me sad, Yes it shows me a crashed message '' Report a problem '' or sometimes it says '' CLOSE ''

Dee_Jay
13th May 2020, 06:50 PM
Because it makes me sad, Yes it shows me a crashed message '' Report a problem '' or sometimes it says '' CLOSE ''

Are you using Windows 10 by any chance?

Richard Graves
13th May 2020, 06:50 PM
Are you using Windows 10 by any chance?

Windows 7 (32 bit version), Why do you think that this problem is related to windows?

Dee_Jay
13th May 2020, 07:05 PM
Windows 7 (32 bit version), Why do you think that this problem is related to windows?

Windows 10users face this problem usually. There are loads of fixes on YouTube for that. Thought thats the issue.

However, at this point I am not sure what the issue with the game is if you are not even using Windows 10 but If your problem is occurring since you installed GTA SA, then it is a problem with your game most probably. Try downloading it from some better website maybe. I dont have any other possible fixes in mind since i never encountered such problem(nor did i ever use win7 32-bit)

Richard Graves
13th May 2020, 07:12 PM
Windows 10users face this problem usually. There are loads of fixes on YouTube for that. Thought thats the issue.

However, at this point I am not sure what the issue with the game is if you are not even using Windows 10 but If your problem is occurring since you installed GTA SA, then it is a problem with your game most probably. Try downloading it from some better website maybe. I dont have any other possible fixes in mind since i never encountered such problem(nor did i ever use win7 32-bit)

Hey wait, I have the PC for GTA San Andreas, its not a gaming PC but it smoothly runs Gta SA.

Requirements;
Ram 2Gb
Hard Disk 500GB
Processor 3.0Ghz Dual Core

What do you say about the PC? because I am using full version of San Andreas. I downloaded it with 4.5GB setup.

Dee_Jay
13th May 2020, 07:18 PM
Hey wait, I have the PC for GTA San Andreas, its not a gaming PC but it smoothly runs Gta SA.

Requirements;
Ram 2Gb
Hard Disk 500GB
Processor 3.0Ghz Dual Core

What do you say about the PC? because I am using full version of San Andreas. I downloaded it with 4.5GB setup.

GTA SA can even run on a toaster. Definitely not your pc.
Wait for somebody who has ever encountered(and fixed) a similiar problem or something.

Richard Graves
13th May 2020, 07:19 PM
GTA SA can even run on a toaster. Definitely not your pc.
Wait for somebody who has encountered a similiar problem or something.

I have a friend he said he still have this problem but I need a HELPER to help me out for that, I had search alot on YouTube but couldn't find the fix.

Bradley
14th May 2020, 06:27 AM
Moved to the correct place.

Have you tried re-installing a fresh version of SA?

Is your computer going to sleep mode by any chance? causing it to timeout?

Richard Graves
14th May 2020, 06:37 AM
Moved to the correct place.

Have you tried re-installing a fresh version of SA?

Is your computer going to sleep mode by any chance? causing it to timeout?

Yes sometimes it goes to sleep mode I don't know why. I am using a fresh version of SAMP.

Ⲉá$
14th May 2020, 03:34 PM
Okay, no worries.
the bug from the server.

Pending Player.

Richard Graves
14th May 2020, 05:04 PM
Okay, no worries.
the bug from the server.

Pending Player.

Feel free to archive it, I will have to fix it by myself. Thank you.

Bradley
15th May 2020, 03:53 AM
This can be closed.