PDA

View Full Version : Houseticket (Again)

Billy_Costigan
16th May 2012, 07:24 AM
I know I've already made a thread of this, but I didn't got a clear answer.

So, please, only answer when you're 100% SURE OF IT. I really need to get answers on this questions.

I'm interested in buying a houseticket, so I looked at it in the shop.
There are a few things I want to know:
- In the description it says you can get a vehicle with your house for free. But since the new update this isn't possible anymore. Will I still get a vehicle? And if so, is it money restricted?
- With the houseTICKET system it worked with /buyhouse, now that doesn't work anymore since the new update, how will I get my house? Will an admin make one for me with the interior and place I like? Or will I just recieve money to buy a house?

I hope you can answer all of my questions.

Thank you in advance.

TariQQ
16th May 2012, 07:34 AM
Well,judging by what it states on 'Shop' ,here's my answer :
-Before i give you instructions ,you will not be able to do non of them in case no one of the concerned ones (Executive Administrators) have prove that you've donated for a Houseticket.
-IF you have donated for a Houseticket and you're In-Game /report for an administrator ,slowly explain him the situation that you've just did to us on this thread.Judging by this he'll spawn you a vehicle and give you money to get that vehicle.
-IF you have donated for a Houseticket and you're In-Game /report for an administrator , again ,explain them the situation and request for a house ,cause you've already donated for a Houseticket ,it won't be a problem for them,they'll easly set a house on the wanted location and give you money to buy it as well..

-Note,if you've donated for a Houseticket and been requesting for it In-Game but ,eventually none responded ,you should be appealing for the thing you've donated for here. (http://urlhere) and ,again you said that we have to be hundred percent sure of what we're answering and stating about ,this isn't quite a hundred percent sure answer 'cause only the concerned individuals about the Donationship have that "hundred percent" sure answer,but in case it comes up to this ,i'll suggest you to follow the instruction i just gave to you,best regards.

~Tariq Gambino.

-Edit:In my opinion,instead of asking here and waiting for us to answer you ,the best thing you have option to do is to contact one of the Head/Executive Administrators and re-state this question to them.

Hiccups
16th May 2012, 07:39 AM
1; No you will not receive a vehicle with it unless you give a fair statement because most likely Marcus doesn't update the SArP shop very often due to his inactivity.
1.1; The money will be restricted so you cannot get your self a refund unless admins don't do so, that's where you go to court.

2; You will get your house by contacting a executive admin via IG or on forums by PM. I recommend you take screen shots of your payment/ PayPal history to prove you bought a house ticket and show it to Rey then wait for him to go IG.
2.1; An admin will only make your house if it doesn't have a static house in front of it, but I think they'll give you the can and watch you buy it. To change the interior I think you have to pay for an interior change.
2.2; If admins are extremely lazy, they'll give you the money to buy a house.

Baddy Khan
16th May 2012, 09:43 AM
We really can't help you, as this is an admin matter. I guess the Admin team already have removed your confusions.

TariQQ
16th May 2012, 09:58 AM
As my "Edit" says -In my opinion,instead of asking here and waiting for us to answer you ,the best thing you have option to do is to contact one of the Head/Executive Administrators and re-state this question to them.Cannot agree more with Badshah,here's your solution ^.

Billy_Costigan
16th May 2012, 10:46 AM
Thank you for your response, I already contacted Rey about this 2 days ago, but he didn't answer yet.

TariQQ
16th May 2012, 10:57 AM
Alright and you're welcome ,just stay patient and he will respond don't worry ,in case he does not 'poke' him (:.