PDA

View Full Version : Can't spawn when logged in.

Marc_Kay
18th May 2012, 09:35 AM
So, I have a problem. When I enter my password I can't spawn, I have to press Shift and the Spawn button like a minute in order to spawn to the game, like a month ago, everything was alright and I spawned automaticly, when the password is entered, can someone please tell me whats the problem that I can't spawn? My name is RP, I am lvl 16, so don't say that maybe I have a non RP name or smth. And I also have the 0,3e version of Samp.

Che Guevara
18th May 2012, 09:56 AM
Hmm, restart your PC,

Marc_Kay
18th May 2012, 10:42 AM
I said it's a month like this already, you think I haven't restarted my pc for a month? No offense though.

Agent Cole Phelps
18th May 2012, 11:40 AM
From what I just read, I can only tell you to try two things.
[1] You're internet speed might be too slow for the server to respond to in time. Go here http://www.speedtest.net/ and test your speed. When you are done testing, post your results on this thread.
[2] Your account might be bugged, you can PM Nelson or Rey about it, and they might fix it if you are bugged.

Marc_Kay
18th May 2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1958706718.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Baddy Khan
18th May 2012, 02:33 PM
It happend to me a lot of times in the past month. A year ago it happend to many players because they bought an expensive vehicle in /buyhouse without having enough cash on them, and they had to make new accounts because there was no solution. Someone had told me to restart my samp and if it still doesn't work then restart my PC. I restarted my PC and it worked. Sometimes after pc restarts it didn't work, so I reinstalled my samp.

Agent Cole Phelps
18th May 2012, 06:50 PM
It happend to me a lot of times in the past month. A year ago it happend to many players because they bought an expensive vehicle in /buyhouse without having enough cash on them, and they had to make new accounts because there was no solution. Someone had told me to restart my samp and if it still doesn't work then restart my PC. I restarted my PC and it worked. Sometimes after pc restarts it didn't work, so I reinstalled my samp.

You can try that^ or this

[2] Your account might be bugged, you can PM Nelson or Rey about it, and they might fix it if you are bugged.

Baddy Khan
19th May 2012, 02:16 AM
Pending player, I guess.

Marc_Kay
19th May 2012, 07:26 AM
Pm'ed Nelson, still no answer.

Baddy Khan
19th May 2012, 08:15 AM
Nelson may not reply you. I suggest you to contact Rey, he's also an Exucative Administrator.

Agent Cole Phelps
19th May 2012, 01:53 PM
Then do it this way

This question has been answered
Please do not post on this thread anymore.

Marc_Kay
20th May 2012, 03:51 AM
No, it's not answered since Nelson doesn't reply, and I can't PM Rey, because he has his message limits exceeded. How do the hell do I have to fix it?

Agent Cole Phelps
20th May 2012, 04:03 AM
Try just messaging Rey as a visitor message on his profile