PDA

View Full Version : Pending application

Mario_Ashraf
18th May 2012, 07:05 PM
Sorry for taking your time for reading my post, but I have a small question:
I post a LSPD application on 14th May and I got pending I asked Dustin to make my test bec. I am ready but he told me that if you said to me this again you will be deny now what i will do i Am looking forward to be a cop please tell me what to do to have my test.

Thanks,
Mario

Gladios
18th May 2012, 07:20 PM
Well the best is to not ask it to much, cuz people will get annoyed if you do. So just wait for some days and ask it nicely one time and if he says hes busy dont ask it another time, but do it later. Also there are more Training & Recruitment people then Dustin so ask someone else if he can test you.

TariQQ
18th May 2012, 07:33 PM
You see now,once you apply,if the Recruitment Staff sets your application on Pending it's their responsibility to poke you or contact you IC for a live interview,but..do not annoy them cause you see,the LSPD has a lot of applications that are going on and a lot of individuals that abuses the Recruitment Staff,so be patient and your time will come.
~Requirements:Level three,proper roleplay and application on their forums(www.gta-sarp.com>Public Services>LSPD>Recruitment Office - fill the application and post it here as well).

Baddy Khan
19th May 2012, 02:21 AM
Well, first of all, don't ask them OOC'ly. Go to Police Department and contact a cop, tell him that you came here for your job interview and he'll help you approach to a recruiter. If no one would be online that time, he'll tell you to come back later. Go back, and you might get a chance to meet the recruiter IC'ly and give your interview. Also, don't go there each 3 minutes and bug them. Wait awhile, and I hope they'll give you a call for interview too.

Nick
19th May 2012, 04:04 AM
Alright, congrats, your LSPD app is set to "Pending".
Now, all you have to do is read the handbook and memorize them as you're waiting for a T&R Officer like Dustache or Magic, you will be tested with some IC test and an OOC test. If you're ready to be tested, don't nag them to death for a test OOCly, but contact them ICly by calling Dustache (If you know his number ICly), or just come into the PD Lobby and call an Officer to you. Just be calm and don't annoy the T&R Officers or you can risk of getting denied.

Dustin Keys
19th May 2012, 04:42 AM
Exactly what the people above me have said. I was trying to do my job when I get like 4 sms' from you OOC'ly asking for a test. It clearly says here:

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?30948-4-Applications-Requesting-Reviews

That: "when applying please do not bug our officers regarding your application. If you do so, the specified officer may ask one member of the Training and Recruitment Division to deny your application. The only time you can request someone to review your application is when five days has passed."

If you want a test, go to the PD lobby and ask an officer to contact a member of Training and Recruitment. Not constantly call them OOC'ly

I think this question has been answered.

Mario_Ashraf
19th May 2012, 04:59 AM
I am very sorry Dustin but the setiouation had brought me like that was i went to the PD then i asked one officer about my job interview he shouted at me and told me GO AWAY WE DON'T NEED NEW COPS NOW and you know that i want to be a cop and that make me worry now! but i am sorry i hope you will accept my sorry.

Mario_Ashraf
19th May 2012, 05:01 AM
And sorry also bec. this forum was bugged so i couldn't open it!

Dustin Keys
19th May 2012, 05:12 AM
No need to apologize, now you know.

Mario_Ashraf
19th May 2012, 05:23 AM
Thank you!

TariQQ
19th May 2012, 05:33 AM
Solved.

Baddy Khan
19th May 2012, 08:16 AM
No need to reply here anymore. An admin/modeator, kindly move this thread to Archieve section.

Agent Cole Phelps
19th May 2012, 01:51 PM
This question has been answered
Please do not post on this thread anymore.