PDA

View Full Version : SAMP Error

Mr.Alem
19th May 2012, 08:35 AM
Whenever I try and connect on a SAMP server, not just SARP, any other, it pops out a SAMP error/ crashes at once. Tried re-installing GTA and SAMP. Before someone even tries to answer it know: I already re-installed GTA and SAMP, and yes I have the new version of 0.3e.

Jim_Bullet
19th May 2012, 08:46 AM
check for a virus :/

Mr.Alem
19th May 2012, 08:53 AM
My PC is 100 percent free of viruses..

Vakeray
19th May 2012, 08:56 AM
Did you restart your PC / laptop yet?

Mr.Alem
19th May 2012, 09:00 AM
This happened weeks ago. I was using my bro's laptop to play IG, But I really want it on this PC. And, restart as in restart everything, delete windows and shit? That might be my last option. And for everyone who's just trying to get post +, I've got no mods installed!

Eiht
19th May 2012, 09:06 AM
Happening to me right now, I'm reinstalling samp atm, try to download right crack, becouse I know that all cracks dosen't work for samp...

Mr.Alem
19th May 2012, 09:15 AM
I'm trying to download every single client of SAMP 0.3e.

Wickins
19th May 2012, 09:36 AM
You said you reinstalled GTA san andreas. Tried downgrading the version? Because SA-MP doesn't support some versions.
If this doesn't work, I'd recommend installing windows again as it's your only choice.

Kash
19th May 2012, 10:02 AM
It happened with me before. Recently, I installed new windows and it is working fine for now.

Agent Cole Phelps
19th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Only suggestions I have here are in order to what I would do:

[1] Remove all your mods
[2] Make sure you are updated to SAMP 0.3e
[3] Complete uninstall SAMP and even delete it's files in the GTA: SA folder. Then reinstall it (If you don't know this yet, when you uninstall SAMP, it doesn't always delete the applications or other folders it makes.)
[4] Restart Computer
[5] Make sure that all my windows/driver updates are all correct
[6] Get pissed off because the game is still not working
[7] Last resort is to reinstall the Game....

Mr.Alem
19th May 2012, 02:20 PM
Tried every single of those options. Except the part where I get pissed off and delete all SAMP folders.

Che Guevara
19th May 2012, 02:33 PM
re-instal Samp,

Agent Cole Phelps
19th May 2012, 02:56 PM
Tried every single of those options. Except the part where I get pissed off and delete all SAMP folders.

I guess that is the only one left...

re-instal Samp,

Obviously you didn't read the whole thread. We already suggested that.