PDA

View Full Version : Can't open SAMP.

Jay Brookside
20th May 2012, 02:10 PM
Yo guys, I have this problem that I thought I will share with you and maybe we can fix it togheter.

Lets start with that I don't have any virus in my PC. I just got new graphics card Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 3gb and it seems to work well, but when I try to connect and join the game, it blanks the black screen for 1 sec, like it opens it for a second and closes it. It just won't start, I tryed to restart pc, tryed to update the video card driver and restart but still nothing, so I'm looking for some help, thanks.

P.S. Yes I have SAMP 0.3e, but that doesn't even matter because I can't even get to the connection screen.

Panky
20th May 2012, 02:12 PM
Do you have the original graphics card (Intel or whatever)? Try disabling the graphics card and try.

Jay Brookside
20th May 2012, 02:16 PM
Do you have the original graphics card (Intel or whatever)? Try disabling the graphics card and try.

I have the original one which is integrated in the motherboard, but on my video drivers it only shows the new one.

Sarcon
20th May 2012, 02:30 PM
If you have Vista, try running it as admin. Or reinstall SAMP, and if that still doesn't work then reinstall both the SAMP again and GTASA.

Jay Brookside
20th May 2012, 02:36 PM
If you have Vista, try running it as admin. Or reinstall SAMP, and if that still doesn't work then reinstall both the SAMP again and GTASA.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium, I will try to re-install GTA SA and SAMP lil later.

Panky
20th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Try lowering your display settings by opening up Single Player. Making them too high can be bad. If it does not work, then reinstall GTA SA and SAMP. Still not working? Try enabling your Intel driver and disable your current Graphics card.

Jay Brookside
20th May 2012, 03:00 PM
Try lowering your display settings by opening up Single Player. Making them too high can be bad. If it does not work, then reinstall GTA SA and SAMP. Still not working? Try enabling your Intel driver and disable your current Graphics card.

Same shit with Single player, can't open, I will re-install both now.

Pitoo
20th May 2012, 03:06 PM
I had the same problem a few months back, uninstall GTA SA, and when you re install it, make a new folder named "Rockstar Games 2" and install it there and it should work now :)

Jay Brookside
20th May 2012, 03:50 PM
I uninstalled everything and re-installed in the same D disk on my Games folder, but nothing has changed every since then, only my mods gone, still can't open :/

Pitoo
20th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Did you try what I said?

Jay Brookside
20th May 2012, 04:00 PM
Did you try what I said?

Not yet, I don't think it will change anything, I already re-installed, you are installing in your C folder in Rockstar games, it's the default one SA offers, but I ain't, thanks for help but I will need some more.

Dev Mercer
20th May 2012, 05:06 PM
Is your PC overclocked? I had the problem when my PC was overclocked a little too much. I just reduced my clock speed a little and it was fine.
So if your PC is overclocked, try reducing the clock speed.

Dustin Keys
20th May 2012, 09:48 PM
Do any other games work on your PC or just SAMP/GTA not working

David™
21st May 2012, 06:14 AM
Try what dev said and try deleting GTA SA userfiles folder, worked for me once..

David™
21st May 2012, 06:16 AM
Sorry for double posting but this shit happened to me too cuz of enb, if you have enb series installed in your GTA then try removing it.
Hope this would surely help ya'.

Chin®
21st May 2012, 08:18 AM
I doubt it has anything to do with his files since he deleted all and re-installed SA.

@Jay I'm curious do other games work?

Btw go with your cursor over "Computer" right click on it and click on "Manage". Something should pop up then click on the tab saying "Device Manager". Do you notice anywhere a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it?

Darwin
21st May 2012, 11:24 PM
Hey i got this, i had the same problem.

Look jay.

First of all Samp 0.3e doesn't opened because of MOD's on your "Rockstart Games" Unistall San Andreas and deleted everything about SA.

Install the San Andreas Original Without mod's or you will get crashed everytime you will enter also in single player.

When you finish of Install San Andreas Original Without mods, install samp 0.3e.

I hope it work for you, because it worked for me.

Good luck bro have a good day.

Kash
22nd May 2012, 01:50 AM
Completely install your Gta-SA along with SA:MP. Remove all the modification. As you re-installed everything as still it's not working. Then there is some fault in your Graphic Card. I suggest you to get it fixed by a professional. Might there would be some problem of setup in your PC.

Manny Shiels
22nd May 2012, 03:42 AM
Pending player.

SliceNDice
23rd May 2012, 08:01 PM
Thats what happened to me, I got my GTA Sa after 1 sec it is closing and say :Your GTA San Andreas has stopped working, Then I saw my time it is 1 month advance and shit, There when I set the time + Restart it worked.

Jay Brookside
24th May 2012, 12:57 AM
Thanks guys, I have fixed this problem now, all good close this.

Dustin Keys
24th May 2012, 01:04 AM
Answered.