PDA

View Full Version : Do i get refunded or ..?

Underwood
23rd May 2012, 10:35 AM
I was about to sell my Stallion for 510k but it said 51k so i logged to avoid that accident.
After i logged back in it said the car on my slot 2 is gone.
The player was Ollie Floyd, ask him if he is up to paying the rest or giving me the car back..

Snake
23rd May 2012, 10:47 AM
Sir, have any evidence? ss, video, if you have it post it here im sure you will get refunded

Underwood
23rd May 2012, 10:55 AM
Admins can easily check logs.
This does not really need SS.

David™
23rd May 2012, 10:56 AM
Sir, get some evidences or an admin to check logs and please raise a game related request for this..

Sam_Neil
23rd May 2012, 11:26 AM
First thing you should do is, ask him the rest of money that he should've paid to you or ask for your car back. If he doesn't want to give you, then you can FC him for Exploiting bug/Scamming/Robbing you over the limit, with some evidence of course. After you make the FC, post a Game Related request with evidence. And admin will refund your money / give your car back.

Good luck~

Agent Cole Phelps
23rd May 2012, 11:27 AM
This is a "user related mistake", which means that you messed up. You and the person you sold the car to need to deal with this OOCly. This isn't for the admins to look at, nor do they have time to "check the logs" on something you don't have a SS on or let alone have a time stamp of the time this happened.

This question has been closed
Please do not post on this thread anymore.

Sam_Neil
23rd May 2012, 11:28 AM
(Sorry, I didn't realize I was doubleposting the answer)