PDA

View Full Version : Lost My Account :(

Kvinz_Hoz
25th May 2012, 11:25 PM
I've played in this server since last year.. now, after a long rest because of exam.. i wanna play again for refreshing.. but, what i got was i lost my old account and played from begining as a newbie, it's make me unhappy.. i lost all my money, expensive weapons, mats, level, friends, status, tiki, fam, house and car.. i heard there's prob. with this server where they delete all account, and i heard about refund too.. but i don't know how? please help.. all suggestion will be appreciated.
i just love this server and got many excited things from here. thx before. (sorry for the long post and bad grammar)

James_Weavering
25th May 2012, 11:34 PM
I believe you'd need some SS (Screen shots) Otherwise you cannot be approved, It happened to me.. Don't cry over it, You only had to go on once in a while, Anyway, You'll live.

David™
26th May 2012, 01:27 AM
Sir, there was a rollback in last 4 months so, probably you account got deleted..
You an get it refunded only if you have SS of your stats, raise a game related request saying that your account got deleted and you need it back but you have to pass down SS of your account for that.

Hyder
26th May 2012, 03:08 AM
Two things,
1.Some people lost their Account too,when they were online on that time when the Roll-Back happened about which David is talking.
2.I also heard that players who are not logging in their accounts for more then 6 months results Auto-Delete their account.

Wickins
26th May 2012, 03:40 AM
Woah guys your making him feal frightened.

If you don't have SSes, you can kindly ask for chatlogs.

Blood
26th May 2012, 05:17 AM
Hmm Mr.Unhappy you need Screen Shot :)

Hanna
26th May 2012, 06:18 AM
Well it has been answered but I'll put all answers here.

If you don't play on your account for 6 months or more it gets deleted because of inactivity. You can get it back if you have screenshot of your /stats. If you have it, post a request on forums or ask a senior admin+ for a refund. If you don't have a screenshot you can ask 99999 admins to check the logs. (Nelson, Rey, Marcus, Dion, Smo). Sometimes admins will be busy and give you refund without SS, don't lie to admins. They'll check the logs later and if you lie, you'll be p. banned.

Before four months there was a rollback and some players lost their accounts. If you logged on the server before 4 months you probably lost it too. You can /report for a refund.

Don't panic! Everything will be alright and GL in getting your refund!:)

Manny Shiels
26th May 2012, 06:59 AM
Answered.