PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Lag

Jake Bryers
27th May 2012, 07:41 AM
Hello, I have this problem about lagging, This lagging has been an issue and its been 2 weeks since it been like this always. I dont even get the chance to play, To make myself clear i made a video to show what the lag is.

In this video it show's:

-Delay Chat

-After awhile everything will stop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=orR87Z_szhc

By the way i tried testing other servers just to see if the lag is affected on SAMP but when i tried, it doesn't. Only whenever i enter SARP massive lag appears.

Dragus Armarti
27th May 2012, 07:53 AM
try reinstaling your computer sistem that wil help 100%

Jake Bryers
27th May 2012, 08:06 AM
try reinstaling your computer sistem that wil help 100%

How do i exactly do that? and how does that help?

Hanna
27th May 2012, 08:13 AM
This is probably due to your internet connection. Try to log in other servers and check if its happening there. If it is, than check your internet connection or re-install SAMP. If it's not happening on other servers its because of SARP and you can't do anything to prevent it.

PS. It's sometimes happening to me so stay calm and do what I stated before ^^

Jake Bryers
27th May 2012, 08:26 AM
@Hanna, Hmm.. Iv'e been waiting for 2 weeks , How about' you? what it'd take to fix it? You said you have the same problem as me.

Hanna
27th May 2012, 08:54 AM
@Hanna, Hmm.. Iv'e been waiting for 2 weeks , How about' you? what it'd take to fix it? You said you have the same problem as me.

I actually still have it, but it happens like, 2 times, not constantly like you. I've put up with it cause I don't know how to fix it.

Jake Bryers
27th May 2012, 08:58 AM
I actually still have it, but it happens like, 2 times, not constantly like you. I've put up with it cause I don't know how to fix it.

I see, I don't even know how this has started tho', I tried every shit, Unplugging the modem, restarting the PC, Deleting all the useless programs, Closing all the programs and other things that might fix and it still doesn't work, If this has no solution.. I dont know what i would do actually.

Nutsak
27th May 2012, 09:45 AM
i heard they have really shitty internet in the philippines, maybe thats why

David™
27th May 2012, 10:35 AM
Jake, get a new internet connection if it only happens on SARP..
If it happens on other servers also then, re-install your GTA SA/SAMP and install it without mods..

Jake Bryers
27th May 2012, 11:05 AM
The lag has been reduced for now , I can play a bit, But i'll keep updating if it come's back again, I want you guys to PM me if you have any suggestions on how to fix massive lag, Thanks.

Jake Bryers
27th May 2012, 11:06 AM
i heard they have really shitty internet in the philippines, maybe thats why

I dont think it's in the country, It depends on how far the host is, Since the host is in USA? idk, our general ping is 200+, But yeah the net is shitty for me.

Travis Jenkins
27th May 2012, 03:06 PM
If you will re-install your GTA SA, It won't fix fucking chat lag, It depends on your internet and server status.

Enrique
27th May 2012, 05:04 PM
I have the same problem it's started 10 hours ago I thought it'll pass but it's excatly the same.
Well I'm playing at SARP around two years and this is the first time don't tell me bullshit as get a better internet my usual ping is 200 and it's totally fine , it's just arrived 10 hours ago and I have no idea what to do , I've tried everthing is possible , re-installing SAMP , restart my internet , I'd like to a more rostral answers than restart and shit to just show your activity , Hanna what you think will fix it ?

Sam_Neil
27th May 2012, 05:13 PM
Most likely it's because of your internet connection. Those kind of stuff happened to me before until I bought a new Internet.
Oh yeah, check this web out~ http://www.wikihow.com/Maximize-the-Speed-of-Your-Internet-Connection

Agent Cole Phelps
29th May 2012, 12:54 AM
This will be closed in 24 hours if player doesn't respond

Manny Shiels
29th May 2012, 07:59 AM
Answered.