PDA

View Full Version : gta3.img problem

jasonbooks
27th May 2012, 11:22 AM
Hey there, can some one send me his UNMODDED gta3.img file, I lost the unmoded one I had, and my game keeps crashing,
It would help me alot thanks :D
send it on: [email protected] name the msg GTA3.img files unmodded

John Sargo
27th May 2012, 12:46 PM
It's illegal broski, but you could try your luck on pirate bay or other torrents.

Sam_Neil
27th May 2012, 12:46 PM
Well, I recommend you to buy a new one. We can't give you a download link for that.. It's against the rule..
Tell you what, try to replace your bugged mods with the other mods that have been tested 100% bug free.. Good luck trying~

jasonbooks
27th May 2012, 02:14 PM
I dont want a link i want YOUR gta3.img, or is it illigal?
Alright I'll test my luck fellas,
You can close this is you want.

Travis Jenkins
27th May 2012, 03:03 PM
What I suggest is - Re-install GTA SA
It will be clean gta3.img, without mods n' stuff, but if it's still crashing,when you re-installed GTA.
Install it in another disk like D/, cuz' when you install mods, they have a lot small files, which ones you can't see, and they make your game crash.
And always when you mod your game, take backup files.

James
27th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Just buy/turrent a new GTA, reinstall it, and this will do.

jasonbooks
27th May 2012, 03:36 PM
thanks ya'll I got a new one just by re-installing the GTA SA game all over again, and now, I'm sure it wont fuck up because I back uped every single files in the GTA SA file:D So if it ever crashes I change the files :)
You may close this I got my answer

Travis Jenkins
27th May 2012, 03:46 PM
One more thing, you don't need to backup all files, before you mod something, backup that file, cuz' 70% of your GTA SA files you don't use.

Problem solver, you can close this.

jasonbooks
27th May 2012, 03:59 PM
True that but since I joined Samp, I re-installed GTA SA like 20 times haha

jasonbooks
28th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Helpers you can close this....

Agent Cole Phelps
29th May 2012, 12:56 AM
Closed