PDA

View Full Version : Massive lags.

Enrique
29th May 2012, 04:17 PM
Well , I have a massive lag when I'm getting IG , I move but there is chatlag and after a few seconds everything stops.
Yesterday it's somehow stopped after I re-installed the GTA SA +SAMP + Internent+ PC.
Today I played and everything was alright suddenly is back.
For fuck sake all I want is to play.
Please don't reply answers such as "get a better internet or download warfares"
If you can be specific it'll be awesome because I tried everything.

Enrique
29th May 2012, 05:01 PM
The lag passed again but I'd like to know for the next time.

DeAndre_Garbino
29th May 2012, 05:03 PM
It lagged for a while for me as well today, I'll look into it whenever I have time.

David™
30th May 2012, 02:17 AM
Not sure, might be some DDoS attack.??
Or you can just delete "GTA SA USERFILES" folder but take backup of your imp files of that folder somewhere else..

Manny Shiels
30th May 2012, 06:57 AM
All of us had this lag yesterday, but once they GMX'd it was gone.

Jake Bryers
30th May 2012, 07:08 AM
That happened to me too well its gone... idk i hope it will not come back

I will share my vid to you where lag is fucking lagging:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=orR87Z_szhc

Im sure it'll be fixed man. for me i waited like 2 weeks until it get fixed idk it depends

Manny Shiels
31st May 2012, 05:18 AM
Keep us updated.

Bob
31st May 2012, 11:42 AM
I seem to play for awhile and everythings fine, Bam all of a sudden i lag bad. - I think it's the server lagging now and again.

John Pamintuan
31st May 2012, 11:48 AM
Well , I have a massive lag when I'm getting IG , I move but there is chatlag and after a few seconds everything stops.
Yesterday it's somehow stopped after I re-installed the GTA SA +SAMP + Internent+ PC.

WOW! you re-installed your PC and Internet?! well maybe it's the backup programs that are running on your PC, such as torrent downloaders? cause they can make you really laggy, anyways try exiting un-necessary programs when you play

Manny Shiels
1st June 2012, 12:30 PM
Answered.