PDA

View Full Version : How to earn money?

Glaze
31st May 2012, 08:57 AM
Yes, I am level 8 but I still don't know how to make fast money. I have not been on for a while. What is the fastest way to make money? [I hope this is the right place to ask]

Enrique McHarley
31st May 2012, 08:59 AM
This is the job I support the most to make the most profit/money, check this. (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?661-Armsdealer-Materials)

Jake Bryers
31st May 2012, 09:07 AM
-First of all there's this thing called "buy and sell" that's how they earn lots of money, example, You buy 8k mats for 60k and you sell them to other's for like 80k or so.. (one way to earn money)

-Do a matrun (Spend all your money then leave 1k in your wallet so you can smuggle)

-Drug Smuggle (To make your cash go higher, /skill 11, the higher the skill level the more benifits you get)

-/dropcar (In case you need extra cash)

-If your'e a LEO do a mechanic job that way You get Faction paycheck and job earnings at the same time

-Do part time jobs (Robbing/Scamming Robbing limit - 250k , Scamming limit - 50k)

All im trying to say here is be creative on ways on how you earn money but basically those are the things that you really needed to do if you want to earn money fast

PS: To check your skill levels use /skill..

Hanna
31st May 2012, 09:07 AM
I suggest you to get different jobs. For example, you can mat run first and when your money is gone you can sell your car and go fishing. After that you can matrun again untill you get 10k materials. Than make an /ad and untill someone calls you can go drug smuggling / dealing. So basicly in the end you can sell crack/pot and mats!

When you get 5m+ start buying cars /business /houses and sell them for more money. It helped me alot. Good luck.

JaydeNS
31st May 2012, 09:11 AM
Take my way - I am doing matruns something like 1 hour - 2 hour without any stops.
You'll make something like 20k-30k of mats, you did them for 40k-60k of money.
Then you'll sell them for 200k - 300k of money to other players :D

Manny Shiels
31st May 2012, 10:13 AM
Answered.