PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen questions

James_Weavering
4th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Hello so today I'm going to be asking about the Hitman society, so first off, can they use most weapons and are the weapons a lot cheaper than they are in most other places, second can a police offs car become a Hitman, third I f a Hitman is found out what happens? Those are all the questions I have for now.

DeAndre_Garbino
4th June 2012, 01:32 PM
If a hitmen is found they will most likely to name change, if its found to the public.
If you personally found it then you have to keep it in, you cannot release names or you will be banned.
Yes, they get cheaper weapons but they still PAY for it, they're hitmens after all, they need good equipment.
Police officers can't be hitmens, they can plan it out or something to be a corrupted cops and then join but it will be hard.
Hitmens can get police uniforms just for hits, so soft of.
Hopefully this information helped you.

Hiccups
4th June 2012, 08:37 PM
Yes, hitmen can use most of the weapons in the game, but only for hit uses, not for DM you know what I mean, yes they are cheaper in some cases but sometimes not. Hitmen are allowed to act and roleplay like a police officer, only for hit(s) reasons. If you find a hitmen, don't MG him and roleplay with him, and be sure not to release their names or you may be banned/jailed!

Enrique
5th June 2012, 06:31 PM
The hitmen can use the most of the weapons but obviously not abuse them only for RP ways and hits.
If you find a hitman and he killed you , you cannot reveal his name because you will be banned and it is also metagaming.

Jules Winnfield
5th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Well if you know someone is a hitmen don't tell anyone else you might get banned. If you are being engaged in RP by a hitman don't MG and try to kill them or run you will get in trouble just take the kill unless you are pro RPer and can get out of it but most the time its very simple RP that does not give the person many options. I got contracted one time went to the FBI building to sign a paper and he just knifed me in the back simple and clean RP. Hitmen guns vary in prices I think they are still more expensive than faction guns. You can get a spas from SANG LSPD for 10k but hitmen is about 35k last I heard. If you're an r4 in hitman you can get C4 but that costs around 500k. My info from hitman is based about 2-3 months ago so prices might have changed.

Westen
5th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Hitmen have access to most weapons on the server, snipers, M4's, SD Pistols and the like. SPAS-12's and Sniper Rifles cost 35k each, C4 is 50k, not 500k. The prices are kinda lame, but nothing to break the bank over.

If you find out the identity of a hitman, keep it a secret. It's better for you that way.

Manny Shiels
5th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Answered.