PDA

View Full Version : How teh fuck do cops do this?

Eric Lopez
6th June 2012, 10:34 AM
Hi, Title

Cops run 1.5x the speed normal players who rape their fingers to tap space do, Im pretty sure I've hit space fast enough, cuz its broken, Yet they close into me in an on-foot chase, I also notice that those who have SWAT suit do it more, WTF? -.-

Asked on /n someone said its a bind, Is this allowed? If it is i'll make epic binds that will make cops FC me..

edit: if its not a bind / script then its Parkour mod, Watch out cops...

Dustin Keys
6th June 2012, 10:38 AM
It has nothing to do with them being cops. Cops do not get a seed advantage. Its just how fast they can spam their sprint key.

Try moving yours somewhere close to the buttons you use a lot, like R or something.

Eric Lopez
6th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Impossibru! Going to make a toggleable bind

Cody
6th June 2012, 10:46 AM
It's because we are magical man seriously we are, its the skin difference lol, that's why you can't use skin 0 (CJ)

Manny Shiels
6th June 2012, 11:01 AM
Impossibru! Going to make a toggleable bind

I'm pretty sure that bind you're going to make, is illegal. So don't. And no, it's not impossible, it's just how fast they spam space bar.
Also, there are some skins that are faster than the normal ones.

Eric Lopez
6th June 2012, 11:04 AM
Eh, so thats an unfair advantage -.-

Manny Shiels
6th June 2012, 11:06 AM
Eh, so thats an unfair advantage -.-

Not really, as there's some cops skins are so fast at turning etc, there's civilian skins that are the same. Skin ID 1 for example, get that skin and try turning around while sprinting.

Danny Cool
6th June 2012, 11:56 AM
There could be several reasons for this Crashty. For example:
1. they are using so called "sprint bind" where you hold certain button and it taps your space automaticly very fast
2. modified ped.ifp
3. some skins are faster than others
4. they have lower fps than 48 or 42, I forgot which one. If you got very high FPS you run slower- fact.

Chris_Gambino
6th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Bind sprint to mousewheel bro

Eric Lopez
6th June 2012, 12:37 PM
Bind sprint to mousewheel bro

motherfucking genius, close this

Dustin Keys
6th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Answered.