PDA

View Full Version : Car mods

Darrell
7th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Well I've installed a car mod and this happened, I'm pretty sure I installed correctly, did I do something wrong?
http://i.imgur.com/kHdza.jpg

When I try to enter I just walk against the door.

Leroy Lopez
7th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Car mods with custom handling configurations will not allow you to freely enter the car. You have to modify it as well on your handling.cfg file though you can only use your modified handling.cfg in Single Player. (with sobeit u can but ofc its bad)

Darrell
7th June 2012, 10:28 PM
So, that means?...

Leroy Lopez
7th June 2012, 10:28 PM
i mean:
*Some car mods - sorry

That means you won't be able to drive that car.

Akio
8th June 2012, 12:58 AM
So basically, Your screwed.

Vakeray
8th June 2012, 04:33 AM
Everyone above me is talking bullshit, you have to jump on the car and be on the side, then press enter > allows you to enter the car.
You have to be on the same side where the steering wheel is, this is a normal japanese car modification, which fucks up the normal handling.cfg and needs you two use an sobeit handling.two / opened samp to enter it normally, but now you have to jump on the car and walk to the side, then enter it
NO PROBLEM YO

Atif Fakhri
8th June 2012, 06:59 AM
Ahh i got Same Problem before with Supra Mod, i can't enter it, maybe mods not compatible with another Gta_Sa.exe V 1.1 or oldest.

Manny Shiels
9th June 2012, 09:43 AM
What Vakeray said, I had this problem with a Subaru mod but I found out that I need to jump onto the car then press enter/f.
Answered.