PDA

View Full Version : Google Chrome issue

John Wahl
13th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Okay im on my laptop and google chrome works perfectly for the sarp forums.

when I actually play on my good computer, Google chrome doesn't work 100% with fourms
- I try to start a new thread and the Typing box never shows
- I can't see the quick reply box to type in either

This works fine on my laptop, just not on my gaming computer idk why.

Pitoo
13th June 2012, 11:47 PM
Chrome has a lot of bugs, make sure its updated on your computer.

John Wahl
13th June 2012, 11:59 PM
I updated like 3 days ago. It hasn't worked for 3 months lmao

Dustin Keys
14th June 2012, 12:02 AM
Try using another browser then, I personally use Mozila Firefox and have never had a problem with it. If it still doesn't work then we will go from there.

John Wahl
14th June 2012, 12:19 AM
Mozilla firefox and Internet explorer work fine but Google Chrome is the browser I use.

For some reason, Firefox lags like balls on my computer and so does internet explorer

Chrome runs 100% smooth so I like to use that

Pitoo
14th June 2012, 01:15 AM
If that didn't work, I suggest contacting Google support on their forums, they should be able to help you out.

John Wahl
14th June 2012, 07:24 AM
Clearly theres gotta be a way for me to fix it without them.

You guys are My google chrome support

"King"
14th June 2012, 08:37 AM
try to reinstall your google chrome :D

John Wahl
14th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Reinstalling chrome was the first thing I did.

TariQQ
15th June 2012, 08:05 PM
John,try deleting every toolbar you have installed on that Google Chrome of yours,or maybe try setting everything to default.If every browser you own lags,than it's maybe not upto the browsers though.

DeAndre_Garbino
15th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Mozilla firefox will make your life much better, download it and use it

John Wahl
16th June 2012, 02:25 AM
Somethings wrong with firefox on my computer. Google chrome runs super smooth but doesn't work.

If I use firefox, should I try like deleting all the toolbars and junk that has been downloaded.

My computer is not the issue because it runs Chrome perfect and alot of other things 100% fine since the CPU is 3.1GHz and i have 6GB of ram, there shouldn't be an issue

TariQQ
16th June 2012, 02:30 AM
You shall try deleting the toolbars and junk,definitely.Anyway,if all of those things do not work for you,then i suggest you to go and get other browser,such as Opera or maybe Safari [:

John Wahl
16th June 2012, 02:39 AM
im on my laptop now, I'll do that

P.S., im not getting an unknown shitty browser lol. Isn't safari for apply?

Bert
24th June 2012, 10:03 PM
Sir My suggestion are try to Update your Chrome or Try to delete all your cookies/other plug-in data and Empty your cache.

Nutsak
25th June 2012, 02:53 AM
it might actually be a problem with your PC, it might have a small problem with redirecting. try and get someone that knows shit about computers to look at it, i had the exact same problem a while back