PDA

View Full Version : SARP Latency and Lag Problems

Nick
20th June 2012, 04:16 AM
Okay, just here to ask a question here,
Everyone always knew that I'm a lagger with a monster ping, but I got this problem about playing SARP. Ok, so my normal ping usually goes around 300, I face almost no problems except having a hard time to lagshoot people. But when my ping reaches 380-500, this thing happened to me, I can't do anims, I can't hear sound effects like SMS sounds, I can't pick up items (like tikis), and when I'm in a crowd full of people, my SA-MP stops transferring data to the server, what should I do to get rid of this stuff that's been bugging me playing SARP? Thanks.

Oh btw, I didn't encounter these problems when I connect with another server with 380+ ping, I just face these problems when I'm in SARP.

Cranium™
20th June 2012, 05:13 AM
This happened to many others before, they didn't come on to the server for like a day then they came back and it fixed itself

If that doesn't work maybe it's your ISP thats causing the problem.

Sam_Neil
20th June 2012, 09:07 AM
Well, I had this kind of problem like 2 weeks ago. I got it fixed when I bought a new modem (New ISP as well).
Perhaps, this might be caused by your internet connection.. Because you usually had like 280-360 ping. Your ISP might experiencing a network error or something, so you should contact your ISP and ask them.

[Btw, what is ur ISP again? Aha? Smartfren? Fastnet? or..?]

Nick
20th June 2012, 09:22 AM
Well, I had this kind of problem like 2 weeks ago. I got it fixed when I bought a new modem (New ISP as well).
Perhaps, this might be caused by your internet connection.. Because you usually had like 280-360 ping. Your ISP might experiencing a network error or something, so you should contact your ISP and ask them.

[Btw, what is ur ISP again? Aha? Smartfren? Fastnet? or..?]

I use Speedy, I never experienced this since the first time I played SARP, only happened this week.

Vakeray
20th June 2012, 11:16 AM
My ping is usually over a thousand.. why are you crying :/

Nick
20th June 2012, 02:40 PM
My ping is usually over a thousand.. why are you crying :/

Crying? I don't just lag in SARP, my SA-MP STOPS responding to SARP.

Nick
21st June 2012, 04:12 PM
Lags are gone, for now. Thanks for helping me here though.