PDA

View Full Version : Car Restock ? idk

Beckett
21st June 2012, 05:36 AM
Well to start off i would like to ask why is there a car limitation in the first place ? before the dealerships there seemed to be no such thing as a car limit in the server and everyone was happy cuz everyone could get atleast one car but now for example how am i suposed to get the car i like perhaps a BF injection ? you would say find it icly but what if noone has it icly yet still its a good car in my opinion. anyway i had some respect for the admins but i slowly lost it concidering the fact when i tryed to find out to why there is a car limit in the first place i was told to shut the fuck up wich wasent realy nice and made me think how admins handle the server problems.
all i wish to know now i why is there a car limit ? there are just not enough of cars for everybody wich also makes some players leave cuz they cant hawe theire desired car or bike.

Darrell
21st June 2012, 05:48 AM
Car limit is to prevent lag, before R113 player-owned cars disappeared when logging so it wasn't a problem. With dealership cars they tend to stay unless they're not being used they'll be despawned after 15 minutes or so. If you want a car like a BF-Injection you can buy one of another player, there's a few out there. Admins can't do anything about the car limit, they're hard working people who do this all for free, please take things into consideration before posting a thread.

Hedge_Hog
21st June 2012, 12:20 PM
There's many reasons for the car limit.

1. Economic - They have to limit the supply somewhere to make sure that people will buy them from others and that they won't devalue and be cheap.

2. Lag - Due to the cars not despawning as soon as you log the large amount of cars can cause lag. The limit helps to counter this.

The current car limit may seem like a bad thing to do, but the admins do this to ensure you have a less laggy server with a good car market to have fun on.

Chris_D_Geo
21st June 2012, 12:28 PM
Okay dude Now listen to me... firs of all if everyone have a good car the server will lose wish to play... then if there isn't car limit server will get bug.. and third if there is no limit everyone will have 2 cars and streets will be a full of cars... this isn't RP and it will fall server down