PDA

View Full Version : Interface problem

Sinny
29th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Hello Guy's,
Sin here with a question about modifications - I want some help, whenever I install a different interface in my gta directory, it says This version of San Andreas is not supported. well it's problem of cleo or whatever.. please teach me how to install cleo properly

Ryan Crowley
29th June 2012, 08:36 PM
Cleo isn't allowed. Don't install it.

Brad
30th June 2012, 04:56 AM
Cleo is allowed in some cases, for mods which don't give you an advantage over another player. It's hard to explain, installing cleo mods but the best thing to do is go on Youtube and find a step to step guide there.

Rigby
30th June 2012, 05:05 AM
Interface Editor does not give you any advantage, just changes the HUD positioning on your screen and maybe a few texts in plus and color changing of money etc. That means you haven't installed GTA SA originally from a pirated .iso or the bought game, that means you just downloaded the .rar and simply pasted it and started playing, you need to get an pirated .iso or the bought game in order to install mods like these.

Timmy_Jimmy
30th June 2012, 06:06 AM
Interface Editor does not give you any advantage, just changes the HUD positioning on your screen and maybe a few texts in plus and color changing of money etc. That means you haven't installed GTA SA originally from a pirated .iso or the bought game, that means you just downloaded the .rar and simply pasted it and started playing, you need to get an pirated .iso or the bought game in order to install mods like these.

You can get this mod to pirated /rar cop and paste files. You just need the original version of gta_sa.exe

My version supports this I think. I can upload it PM me if you wanna link?

Rigby
1st July 2012, 01:57 PM
You can get this mod to pirated /rar cop and paste files. You just need the original version of gta_sa.exe

My version supports this I think. I can upload it PM me if you wanna link?

No dude, rar cop and paste is not good, it haves version 1.1 as I remember, such mods are supported only for 1.0, or that's only for GTA 4 Hud for GTA SA I think.

Timmy_Jimmy
1st July 2012, 01:59 PM
No dude, rar cop and paste is not good, it haves version 1.1 as I remember, such mods are supported only for 1.0, or that's only for GTA 4 Hud for GTA SA I think.
Yeah so they are fine as long as you get 1.0 on to it like I did :D and they work

ChinŽ
4th July 2012, 03:23 AM
Go to the notepad that comes with the interface mod and open it. There is a line saying "checkexeversion 1" change the 1 to a 0.
This should solve your problem. Please keep us informed.

Sinny
6th July 2012, 03:26 PM
Chin - Thanks, that solution worked, but now, The same thing happened with GTA IV HUD.

There isn't any notepad of it or something other, Hopefully you can help me out with it.

Sincerely Regards

-Sin Garcia

ChinŽ
6th July 2012, 03:35 PM
Chin - Thanks, that solution worked, but now, The same thing happened with GTA IV HUD.

There isn't any notepad of it or something other, Hopefully you can help me out with it.

Sincerely Regards

-Sin Garcia

There is a notepad for it, you probably just can't find it. Try re-downloading the gta 4 hud and extract the files. Before you move them to your "San Andreas" folder open the notepad that comes with it and repeat the same process. Then move and replace the files in the San Andreas folder.

Note: GTA 4 + Interface editor don't go together. Installing both of these will cause your GTA to crash probably.

Chris_D_Geo
6th July 2012, 03:43 PM
google it "cleo 3" then install it and mod your GTA... thats all very easy :* i'll make a guide about it soon

ChinŽ
6th July 2012, 03:57 PM
google it "cleo 3" then install it and mod your GTA... thats all very easy :* i'll make a guide about it soon

If he gets the message that it's not compatbile it means he already installed it correctly... He needs to change the mod settings.

Next time if you reply to help please examin the thread more closely.

Thanks.

Chris_D_Geo
6th July 2012, 04:38 PM
If he gets the message that it's not compatbile it means he already installed it correctly... He needs to change the mod settings.

Next time if you reply to help please examin the thread more closely.

Thanks.

i see posts now :X sorry :)

ChinŽ
8th July 2012, 10:03 AM
Solved trough pm.

Close this.