PDA

View Full Version : Interface Editor problem.

Marcy Shiels
2nd July 2012, 04:53 PM
Well hello, today I bring you a maybe typical question. The thing is, I have installed CHUD for my GTA SA, when I try to run it , it shows up a window saying " Error loading plugin InterfaceEditor.asi " What should I do? I tried every fucking single thing -.- Thanks.

Chin®
3rd July 2012, 09:17 AM
A notepad came with it open that and search for "Checkexe" (Something like that) it's 1 on default change it to 0.

Luke_Inactive
3rd July 2012, 10:17 AM
A notepad came with it open that and search for "Checkexe" (Something like that) it's 1 on default change it to 0.

^try that and if that doesn't work try reinstalling Chud mod again.

Marcy Shiels
3rd July 2012, 10:21 AM
Yeah I tried putting the checkexeversion to 0 but it still says the same. error loading the plugin interfaceeditor.asi. Maybe I need to change my GTA SA version? I have the hurhur one btw. Copied everything from a RAR and pasted it into an empty folder.

Chin®
4th July 2012, 03:14 AM
Yeah I tried putting the checkexeversion to 0 but it still says the same. error loading the plugin interfaceeditor.asi. Maybe I need to change my GTA SA version? I have the hurhur one btw. Copied everything from a RAR and pasted it into an empty folder.

No if it would be that you would het a tab prompted saying that it's not compatible.
I think that mod is interfearing with some other mod gta 4 mod maybe. Try doing the interface editor on a clean sa map and launch it see if that works.

Chin®
7th July 2012, 08:55 AM
By not replying to this thread mods will cose this thread...

Please update us or we wont be able to help you further.

Marcy Shiels
7th July 2012, 11:01 AM
Sorry bro forgot. Anyways thanks for your help but this wasn't helping, I tried installing GTA SA with no mods, only the default folders but still, not working.

Chris_D_Geo
7th July 2012, 11:10 AM
install cleo 3... and it will be work

Marcy Shiels
7th July 2012, 01:55 PM
it works now, reinstalled SA and putted it in a new folder but, the map is buggy and the defauld GTA SA hud is showing, CHUD and hud.txd mixed up... what should i do? tried relogging

Chin®
8th July 2012, 10:03 AM
it works now, reinstalled SA and putted it in a new folder but, the map is buggy and the defauld GTA SA hud is showing, CHUD and hud.txd mixed up... what should i do? tried relogging

The mod you're trying to use is corrupt. Try a new one.

Marcy Shiels
8th July 2012, 11:50 AM
The mod you're trying to use is corrupt. Try a new one.
Okay man, I will try downloading other one. Give me a second

Marcy Shiels
8th July 2012, 12:14 PM
When I put another CHUD file, it automaclly crashes the fucking game, I'm so stressed now I don't know what to do lol. Anyways tried the GTA IV HUD too and it doesn't even shows anything like the radar, it shows the default one :/ maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Chin®
8th July 2012, 12:22 PM
When I put another CHUD file, it automaclly crashes the fucking game, I'm so stressed now I don't know what to do lol. Anyways tried the GTA IV HUD too and it doesn't even shows anything like the radar, it shows the default one :/ maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Are you using interface editor? Don't use any other mod that conflicts with eachother. GTA 4 hud doesn't work with gta interface editor.

Download a clean SA and try installing it in that folder and run Samp trough there.

Marcy Shiels
8th July 2012, 04:16 PM
Okay let me test, i got the clean SA again from a .rar. let's see if i can install the gta iv hud now or w/e

Timmy_Jimmy
8th July 2012, 05:06 PM
You need version 1 of gta_sa.exe for most mods

Chin®
8th July 2012, 05:17 PM
You need version 1 of gta_sa.exe for most mods

He did not get a fucking compatibility message. Read the thread first

Marcy Shiels
8th July 2012, 07:32 PM
umm no, i'm afraid that isn't working, still. i dont know why the fuck this is happening either i aint doing nothing wrong. i extracted again the clean version of SA, installed cleo then the hud then samp and still the bullshit of the default hud shows... AND GTA IV HUD DOESNT WORKS MQEÑRKJQWEMRKÑJKÇ

Chin®
8th July 2012, 07:40 PM
umm no, i'm afraid that isn't working, still. i dont know why the fuck this is happening either i aint doing nothing wrong. i extracted again the clean version of SA, installed cleo then the hud then samp and still the bullshit of the default hud shows... AND GTA IV HUD DOESNT WORKS MQEÑRKJQWEMRKÑJKÇ

Install sa on another pc, and repeat the steps. Test it out. If it works copy it on an usb and transfer it to your original pc. If you can't manage to correctly install it on the other pc, the conclusion would be that you're doing it wrong.

Marcy Shiels
8th July 2012, 09:12 PM
AHa okay man I will try it, anyways thanks for the help til the beggining of the thread, guess it's a bit stressing for you? :)

Chin®
8th July 2012, 10:59 PM
AHa okay man I will try it, anyways thanks for the help til the beggining of the thread, guess it's a bit stressing for you? :)

Naaa not at all ;). Glad to be helping you out :). Good luck!