PDA

View Full Version : Fraps

Chris_D_Geo
5th July 2012, 07:53 AM
where have i to download Fraps full version ?? i download one and it is not helpful... is is capturing only for 29 minutes.. not anymore please give me link, thanks

Luke_Inactive
5th July 2012, 08:09 AM
Hi

The one you downloaded is a trial version. To get the full version you got to pay for it.

Chris_D_Geo
5th July 2012, 08:16 AM
i know it but i want it full version for free... if anyone has serial number or something like this post here...

David_Strike
5th July 2012, 08:17 AM
Erm, youtube is your friend, but quality on fraps really sucks, i suggest you to use Dxtory :)

Dirk
5th July 2012, 08:20 AM
Go on youtube to find one, I found one myself a while back so you can too, only takes a couple of minutes.

Dolce
5th July 2012, 08:44 AM
We're really not going to provide you a free full version of FRAPS, as it's meant to be distributed when bought, not cracked, so good luck on that.

Hedge_Hog
5th July 2012, 12:17 PM
where have i to download Fraps full version ?? i download one and it is not helpful... is is capturing only for 29 minutes.. not anymore please give me link, thanks

If you have around 30 dollars to spare then buy it, but if you want a version for free then there's only cracked versions or the 30 second free trial.