PDA

View Full Version : Can't Take Any Screenshots (SS) in SAMP?

Larry Johnsonn
8th July 2012, 04:34 AM
Well only on my Crap computer that im currentley on does not take SS at All it just says screenshot take - sa-mp-000.jpg evertime i press F8, But on all my other computers in my house/Freinds can take SS? Any Person Had the Same problem or anyone able to help me with this, I need to take SS for Gang Threads and stuff.

Nightmaid
8th July 2012, 04:37 AM
I had this problem with my old laptop, just download fraps for taking screenshots.

Hanna
8th July 2012, 04:38 AM
Are you sure that you have an album called 'Screens' in 'My documents > SAMP' ? If you do there is another way of taking SS's but it takes a pretty long time. Press 'print screen' while in game and then go to paint and press right click > Paste. And ofcourse you need to save it :)

Timmy_Jimmy
8th July 2012, 04:52 AM
Just gonna put out the obvious suggestion here make sure you re install SAMP and also that there is a folder like so:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\screens

Larry Johnsonn
8th July 2012, 06:06 AM
I used Fraps Last night But Their was no Chat?

Marcy Shiels
8th July 2012, 08:33 AM
the thing is that you have an extracted version of GTA or something like that, if you bought the game then I can't help you, or either download the .RAR folder at piratebay or the .iso

Dragus Armarti
8th July 2012, 08:36 AM
your folder is probably full, same happened to me, i deleted all old ss'es and its working now.

Cranium™
8th July 2012, 09:37 AM
oh this happened to me before I had 2 GTA SA userfiles folders but what I didnt know was in which folder my SSes saved in the folder which was in Documents was empty and the other folder i didnt know where it was (until i found it) but the SSes were being stored there so What I did was delete all my GTA SA USER FILE folders ans re-installed SAMP and it created a new folder where my SSes saved...

this should work.. as it worked for me..