PDA

View Full Version : Samp Crashing

Sinny
11th July 2012, 05:45 AM
Hello, Helpers,

I'm here to ask you a question, I need help that, whenever I start samp, and when it loads the samp, the load bar on the bottom left, when it reaches half percent, my san andreas crashes and closes, and my san andreas is working good, I hope, you can help me out!

Sincerely Regards

- Sin Garcia

Panky
11th July 2012, 05:56 AM
Make sure that you don't have any mods and that your GTA SA had been fully installed with registration.

Sinny
11th July 2012, 06:20 AM
Make sure that you don't have any mods and that your GTA SA had been fully installed with registration.

Pankaj, My Samp was working just before, I've restarted my P.C, after it, My samp is crashing, I should reinstall it right?

Nightmaid
11th July 2012, 06:29 AM
Rename the SA directory to something else, for ex. "san andras" open up SAMP and choose some server and it will ask you to relocate your SA folder, then you relocate it and it should start working.

Josip
11th July 2012, 06:59 AM
Re-install the client and it should work.

Dustin Keys
11th July 2012, 09:47 AM
Pending player.

Chuck.
11th July 2012, 09:51 AM
Re- install GTA.. And if that don't work do this. <--- go to start, type regedit then look for \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE find rockstar games=gta sanandreas delete the folder from there,

Sinny
11th July 2012, 10:03 AM
Okay, It's working now, I wanna ask another question on Cleo, now, Whenever I install Cleo 4, It works on singleplayer, and when I play it on samp, when I press connect to a server, it doesn't makes a process, it's stops right there, I think you understand, What I'm talking, hopefully ou can help me out

ChinŽ
11th July 2012, 10:09 AM
What mod?
Probably doesn't work with SA-MP

Sinny
11th July 2012, 10:18 AM
I don't even has any mod, Just installed Cleo and it's not starting, can you tell me How to install Cleo, maybe I've installed it wrong

Ryan Crowley
11th July 2012, 11:18 AM
Well when I was getting the ELM mod I followed a CLEO tutorial of how to install perfectly and it was still crashing. I still don't know why but the CLEO wouldn't go on. You can just delete the CLEO folder and the two cleo files at the top and your game won't crash, but CLEO wouldn't work even though I followed it step by step and 100% confident I done it right. Fuck knows.

ChinŽ
11th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Try to re-install CLEO
Here is a video on how to install it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5DKxdhC3w

If it still doesn't work just install your future mods with SAMI